Chapter 3: Changes

When Rocky and Sef were walked down to the meeting evaluation room, they were questioned. "You know why you boys are here?" Asked the male red fox guard, dressed in all black. "We need an answer." Said the female arctic fox. "My name is Nurse Lee by the way." Rocky answered, "All I wanted to do was get revenge on that bastard who always got me into trouble and left me! Why won't the staff let me get away with it!?" "Rocky, you have to comply with laws. Violence is not the answer at all." Lee answered. The wolf guard who was also security stated, "My name is Rangeley, and yes, I grew up in that town. Remember when I warned you what would occur if you were sent here for the 50th time? Ya know that's a lot of times. Let's'a see these records here. You have been getting sent here consistently since, hmmm, DECEMBER 2014!? Boy you need help, no more of those ineffective short-term stays anymore. We have plans for both of you. And for you Sef, Rocky needs a friend to hang out and socialize with where you two are going. You need the sentence he's getting because of how dangerous the crime you committed was. We were thinking of having you here for another decade. You two need to go somewhere a bit more permanent..." Sef responded, "I'm getting quite used to the asylum environment. I wonder what this new place you have planned is! And I'm excited I'm going with my best and only friend, Rocky." Nurse Lee said, "Yes, we are getting to that Sef. What I have planned as well as the nurses, asylum staff, and police station have in mind is something special and you will probably like it. The idea is to send you both to a tropical paradise island off the coast of Rhode Island about 800 nautical miles southeast. The only buildings and structures are the main permanent asylum hub we are sending you to which has maximum full-time security, snack bar, internet and cellphone tower, Windmill which generates all electricity, leisure areas, beach, pool, cafe, bar and tavern that has restaurant too, and the rest of the buildings are housed in part of the asylum. You two will be staying on that asylum island permanently, it is reserved for extremely deranged asylum seeking furries such as you boys whom cannot be trusted in society. I'm pretty sure you both will enjoy this experience and make new friends as well! Tomorrow morning, you will be put in the ambulance van, drive down to Rhode Island, ride the yacht all tns way to Asylum Island, and then we arrive." Rocky said, "I'm a little scared, I haven't even heard of asylum island." "That's because it's hidden from the public and the only people who know about it are officials such as me and the crazy mental furs who get sent there. Once you go there, you never come back and no one finds out." The nurse replied. Rangeley said, "Thanks for listening you two, we hope you comply and submit to us and the rules. You are all dismissed, you will now be escorted to the rec room for daytime activities. While being sent to the room, Rocky asked, "Can you send me to the bathroom before we go? I'm literally about to piss myself." Nurse Lee answered, "No, I cannot trust in you to go in there without causing trouble, or breaking the glass again to try to hurt somebody. I will put you into diapers, they are really thick and soft, we produce them ourselves." The nurse walked him to the bathroom, put him down on the changing table, and put him into the crinkly, padded diapers. "I will put two on you at once just to make sure." She stated. "Aww but they bulge out too much!" Rocky said after she pulled the crotch strap from over his bulged-out pants. "You actually look kind of cute raccoon, most people at this asylum wear thick diapers too. And I see you soaking your pamps already, you know you love them, you've worn them here in the past." She added. Rocky said, "Maybe it won't be so bad at the new island. I will have Sef and make new friends there and it sounds very luxurious." Nurse Lee said, "Yes, I know you would love it. I also used to work there and I will be going there with Rangeley to take good care of you and Sef. There will be new guards, staff, and nurses you will be meeting there as well." Rocky went down to the day room where he chatted with Sef and said his final goodbyes to a few friends such as Cayden, he was also a raccoon but he was indigo. He would keep contact with him online. They all had a gaming night, and of course he couldn't use a controller since he was straight jacketed, so he just used his paw feet to play Minecraft, rage-inducing Uno (it got heated, one person was sent to their room early), and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. At 9:30 PM, everyone was sent to their rooms for bed. Rocky and Sef went back to their cells, they were roommates and it would be the last night they spent together in that room. It was padded, had two beds, a flatscreen television, computer, notebooks and writing utensils, clothes and diapers in the drawer, and scattered belongings in the room. They packed up most of their items and then cuddled on the same bed together like good friends. They were pretty close to each other and were long-time friends in the asylum. They drifted to sleep slowly with Sef holding Rocky on his lap.