Chapter 4: Off to Asylum Island

The next morning, they woke up at 9:30 AM sharp and breakfast was brought to them. This time it was hashbrowns, doughnuts, and hot chocolate. They quickly gobbled up their hot meal and then Rangeley came to their cell to unlock it. After 10:00 PM, all rooms and cells were locked shut and unlocked at 5:00 AM except for the more dangerous furs, who were locked at all times and strapped down to a bed with leather straps and segufix. "We will be leaving at eleven o' clock, you got about an hour to finalize getting ready and then we will be putting you in the transport ambulance van. They talked to each other in the room since they didn't need to get ready, their belongings were already packed up in their bags, backpacks, and rolling backpack that has been long out of style. An hour later Rangeley returned to the room. "You boys all set?" We will be leaving now." They both answered, "Yes sir." Rocky grabbed his phone and headset and then Rangeley carried Rocky and Nurse Lee carried Sef to the ambulance van, only one van needed to be driven since it was only two people. Lee decided to drive while Rangeley would keep an eye of them in the back. They were now leaving Maine and on the highway going a good 95 miles per hour. "How does it feel to be strapped down and helpless with no control?" Rangeley asked. Rocky answered, "Shut up or I'm gonna stab you when I get the chance and see all the bloody organs pour out!" Rangeley yelled, "Don't talk to me like that! This is why nobody can trust you. You won't want to say anything like that to me when we are on the island boy, I'm gonna be your new master. At the asylum I was only limited to punishing and restraining you as well as talking to you." "I'm sorry sir…" Rocky added. "It's okay, but you will still be punished when we arrive on the island, I have plans. So you calm down a little bit, I'm gonna muzzle you and put a vibrator at the base of your cock." *He grabbed the vibrator from the drawer, plugged it in, and set it on the correct position. "Mnffff…" Rocky muffled as he was enjoying it and starting to calm down. An hour later, Sef got bored and began talking and rambling to himself about crazy ideas. "Oh I want to see them burn! I'm gonna hack into their accounts and delete all their stuff! I'm gonna post NSFW on there to get them in trouble and then trace their IP address and personal information and get revenge on them! I will also clear all of their bank accounts and money so they can suffer! Hahahaha!" "Sef, you've been good, why did you start acting insane?" Rangeley questioned. "You are part of the problem guard! Let me out of here so I can go through with my plans right now! Hahahahaha!!!" Sef rambled manically. "That does it pet! You need to be muzzled and vibed!" He went and got the other vibrator, strapped it onto Sef's bulge, and then muzzled him. Sef let out a relaxed sigh. "Now that's better and that's what I like to hear! If you're good I'll turn up the vibration power. They drove through Maine, and then New Hampshire, passed through Massachusetts and then they stopped in Taunton to get some gasoline and feed Rocky and Sef. Their muzzles were taken off when they arrived at the convenience store and gas station. Nurse Lee asked, "What do you guys want to eat? You look starving and by the way it's two in the afternoon now" Rocky said, "Can you get me a Twix bar, a bottle of Sprite, a bag of Cheddar Fries, and a few slices of pizza, please?" Nurse Lee replied, "Of course Rocky, but you also need to get one healthy thing. Although we want to fatten you up to reduce mobility, your health is still important. How about some Slim Jims for meat and watermelon chunks for a fruit?" "Of course!" Rocky replied. Sef asked, "How about a salad with croutons, white chicken, and italian dressing, hot cheetos, and a Pepsi?" "That sounds good!" Nurse Lee said. "I will go to the store and get you boys your food." After fifteen minutes, they received their meal then Rangeley fed them their meals before taking off so they wouldn't get carsick. Another half hour later, they finally made their way to Newport, Rhode Island at the boat port. The ferry yacht was waiting for the ambulance van. It drove onto the ship and they were now sailing to the island. "We're almost there boys, another few islands and you will be at your new home, forever." The ship has not even travelled 100 miles and then Sef starts rambling on again about revenge. "I want to fucking kill him! Shoot him with my assault rifle until he is completely dead and damn unrecognizable! Hehehehe! I will escape someday out of this padded nightmare!" He struggled in his straps and straightjacket and ended up getting muzzled once again. Rocky just napped while on the ship after the decent sized meal, and the vibrator was still on him but got removed from Sef for misbehaving again. By sunset around eight o'clock, they finally arrived on Asylum Island. It was a tropical paradise Atlantic island and the asylum looked like a hospital, hotel, apartment, and institution all in one. The ambulance drove off of the ship and pulled into the receiving area.