22 ≫ squirrels in my pants

warning: nightmares, needles, blood, depression mentions and some suicidal thoughts. 

(3rd Person POV)

October 8th 3:30 pm

"Wait what do you mean surgery?"

"Who's coming?"

Eliza and Peter were both very confused as to why Dr. Banner all of a sudden needed to get the bullet out of Eliza's body. It had been there for a week now, and honestly, she had forgotten about it.

"Daniel Porter. He's coming here right now and he's going to try to take you with him, along with the bullet. He sent us a message, saying that he killed your mom for taking him away from you, also he needed that bullet for making more weapons, so we need to destroy it." Bruce said.

"That doesn't make any sense," Eliza pointed out. "Also, who's we?"

"I suppose you would like to introduce me to this fine young lady Banner?" a voice questioned.

Bruce turned around and the teenagers looked over his shoulder.

A man with greasy long black hair, handcuffs, and a ridiculous outfit on stood in the living room doorway, with a smug smile on his face.

"Shut up brother," Thor said, walking into the room. It looked like he had gotten a haircut in his time away, because his usual golden brown locks were cut short. He also had an eye missing, so he kind of looked as if a pirate and an angel had a baby.

Loki ignored his comment, "I would appreciate it if you could get me out of these handcuffs."

Thor rolled his eyes and grumbled a few profanities. He walked over and released him.

Loki cracked his knuckles and rolled his neck back, smiling grimly. "So good to be back," he said slowly, making eye contact with Eliza.

"Loki Laufeyson, Prince of Asgard, Son of Odin." he introduced himself.

"Eliza P-porter. Princess of nothing. Daughter of... um I don't h-have any parents," Eliza said and Peter snorted. She elbowed him in the ribcage.

"Well you do have one, and he's coming here to get you. So let's go!" Bruce yelled, running off to the hospital wing.

"Wow, real subtle." Peter sighed and Eliza put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him, then walked off in the direction Bruce went.

------------------------------------------

"Ok Eliza, I'm gonna put this in your arm," Bruce said, "then I need you you to count back from 15, you should pass out before then." She nodded. "So go change into this hospital gown, while we get the room ready." She nodded again and left to go to the bathroom. Loki came into the room, along with Wanda.

"Wanda, you will be the one to extract the bullet, and Loki," he turned to the god, "you need to manipulate her mind into thinking that she's not going to die." 

Loki rolled his eyes, "She seems just fine to me. Why the sudden urge?"

"Because we found a recording of Anne Porter in our SHIELD files," Bruce said. "She said that he was getting into dangerous weapon dealings, and reported him to the police. He was in prison for a while, but then he escaped so she made the video in case he came to get her for putting him away." 

"Clever woman, I must say." Loki said.

Eliza came back into the room, with her hair up and hospital gown on. She laid on the observation table and raised an eyebrow at the group of people. Helen Cho came in the room and started to put some gloves on.