NEW FRIEND

THE floor was enormous and lavish, typical billionaire company. I giggled. "Miss Flora..?"

I heard a voice from the back. When I turned around to see it was such a pretty girl. Red hair, Fair complexion and an hour glass figure with light blue eyes not as deep as Ian but still pretty. Gosh! Stop thinking about Ian girl.

"yes, that would be me." I answered with a smile. She smiled back and take me to my place.

We instantly clicked, she and I were so similar and fortunately she was sitting next to me.

"To be honest Flora, I was shocked to hear all the rumors"  she said to me as we were eating our lunch.

"why though? I mean Ian is really kind and cheerful, isn't it normal?" I asked her finally releasing my curiosity.

"girl are you serious? Sir Ian and kind tru-" she was in the middle of talking that suddenly she was cut by someone.

"Miss hazel I am sure you have a meeting with the artimiums right now, this shouldn't be a time for gossips should it?" Ian said with a stern face. Gosh! He still looked hot though.

Hazel was scared stiff, she gave me a forced  smile.

"Miss hazel, I will come with you.. Um can I?" Alex said.

Hazel looked a little confused but nodded, they then went back.

I can sense there was some strange atmosphere between them.

Well, that's for another day.

For Now it was me and Ian and for some strange reason everyone was looking at us with their eyes bulged out.

" I see you are quit curious about me, Flora. Why don't you ask the person itself now?" he said with a smirk.

Shit! Is he angry? Well he has a right but still. What should I do? I bit my lips in confusion.

Suddenly Ian came forward and rub my lips resulting them being taken out from my teeth.

" I should be the only one to have that right..." he said no he almost whispered in his husky voice, but still it was audible.

"yes...?" I asked with my face red.

Suddenly his expression changed and he chuckled. "it's nothing Flora, you looked red as tomato I wonder what's the matter?" he asked as if he doesn't know who the culprit is.

"don't let the rumors bother you, I am a quite good person you see... So work hard" he got up and shuffled my hair.

Not my hair again. I groaned.

And why is he reassuring me that he is good? Seriously he is so strange.

Well let's look for Hazel, I am so glad to have a friend now.

FLORA CARLICE

FLORA CARLICE