21| Preparation

^^^ Rhee-Yi and Jae-boem

This chapter is going to be Rhee-Yi and Jae-boem's point of view. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I was losing it

Everything seemed perfect but something felt off. I wasn't sure if it was the stress of planning a whole fashion show which was officially starting my independent career.

"Take deep breathes Rhee," Mina said giving me a glass of water.

"Mi somethings off," I whispered knowing there was press all around.

"Look it's the pressure, okay the off-ness is you and your mind over thinking okay. You have triple checked everything personally. All that's left is for you to check on the models and hype them up okay. Lucas is working with the backstage crew so you have nothing to worry about."

"Speaking off models why haven't you changed, no wonder I was uneasy nothing's been done not hair, no make-up," I said scanning her from head to toe.

"My stylist is late," She replied avoiding eye contact.                                                                        

I have 10 stylists here," I said confused wondering why she couldn't use one of them.

"I can't it feels wrong, I only use my stylist Rhee." She said holding my hands.

I folded my arms, "We all have jobs to do and she's late," 

"Rhee please?" She pleaded giving me her famous pleading eyes.

I sighed, "Okay at least get changed,"

"I love the blonde in your hair going to your American style, huh?" She smiled and hugged me. "Stay calm let's both get changed okay,"

"Alright," I replied.

Mina and I went backstage and got changed into a grey tracksuit I designed. After getting changed, my stylist did some light make-up for me. I didn't normally wear make-up but I had some exceptions. 

Once I was finished Mina's stylist rushed in. "The show starts in 15 minutes and Mina is the second last person so you have about 30 minutes," I said as calm as possible.

I began walking around making sure the lightning and seats were perfect. Mom and Dad would all be at the show with all my auntie's and uncles with the board. Which made me excited but nervous as hell. 

Jae boem

All of had finished school and came back to find Rhee's mom and dad waiting for us.

"Mom, Dad," Hwa-found screamed running to them. 

Chung-Hee walked over and gave them both a hug.

"Hello auntie, and uncle," Everyone greeted them with a small bow.

Well except Ae-cha who had gone to hug auntie.

"What are you guys dropping here?" Chung-Hee asked.

Auntie and Uncle smiled at each other before looking at us, "We are taking you to see Rhee-Yi's show."

Everyone cheered excitedly, "Does she know we're coming auntie?" Ae-cha asked.

"No it's a surprise," Auntie replied releasing Ae-cha from the hug.

"Are you guys coming back for good?" Chung-Hee asked trying to hide his hopefulness.

"I'm afraid not the son we both aren't finished with our work, we'll be back soon though," Uncle replied.