109 || walmart special

Andi is seconds away from having a nervous breakdown after sliding inside the limousine.

"A fucking limo! Are you serious right now?"

Andi smiles big when he sees Karlos. The man looks even more handsome when he's dressed up to the nines in his fancy suit and tie.

Andi, on the other hand, isn't bathing in hundred dollar bills from the income that he makes on the side selling some of his art, so he was only able to bring out his Sunday best for tonight's date, which doesn't at all come close to the expensive threads that have the luxury of being wrapped around Karlos' fit bod.

"Honestly, though... This is way too much," Andi says. "You didn't have to go all out like this for me. I would've happily settled for an Uber ride to the nearest McDonald's."

"I'll keep that in mind for our next date." Karlos chuckles, patting the empty spot next to him. Andi takes the hint and scoots in closer, simultaneously getting a whiff of Karlos' intoxicating cologne. "Maybe it is a lot, but I just wanted to do something special for you tonight... and I also still want to make amends for ghosting you. I know I've already apologized, but actions speak louder than words, right?"

Andi is moved that Karlos cares so much. He boldly leans in to give the man a quick peck on the cheek.

"Let's leave the past in the past, yeah? I'm more concerned about where you're taking me."

"Concerned?"

"Yeah, I mean... you're dressed to impress, meanwhile I'm rocking the latest Wal-Mart special." Andi jokes, waving a hand over his outfit. Karlos playfully rolls his eyes. "Sure you won't be too ashamed to be seen out in public with me? I'm not exactly your perfect match—"

"You're gorgeous, Andi." Karlos cuts him off, reaching over to grab Andi's hand. "Never let me hear you talk down on yourself like that again."

Andi's eyes go wide, they dance between Karlos' eyes and his tempting mouth. Part of him wants to lean in and go for it, finally take what the hell he wants and has been dreaming about for weeks; the other part, however, knows that it's much too soon for them to be doing anything other than kissing. Andi has only ever gone all the way with two guys. He's sure he's hella inexperienced compared to someone like Karlos who admittedly has been around the block a few times.

It's better to play it safe than mess up and be sorry later on.

"You have very pretty lips," Andi mutters, immediately blushing and looking away. "And I just said that out loud... to your face. Oh my God."

Karlos laughs. "You are seriously the cutest person I've ever met."

The compliment makes Andi even redder, his pulse racing. He then gasps softly when he feels a finger come underneath his chin, forcing his head to turn so that he and Karlos are face to face again.

Karlos sports a sexy smirk, confidence dripping in his actions as he brings Andi's lips to his.

They kiss slowly, deeply.

It's so fucking hot Andi nearly climbs onto Karlos ' lap, desperate for more.

"Andi."

"Yes?" Andi pants after Karlos breaks the kiss, pulling back just enough to where their eyes meet.

"If ever you want to kiss me, then kiss me. Don't hesitate next time, okay?"

Andi exhales a shaky breath, nodding as he reaches up to sink a hand into Karlos' hair. "Okay."

He doesn't hesitate this time.

~