{Chapter 7}

Keigo came down from his hiding place, his red wings fluttering slightly. "Alright, alright. You caught me, Eraser." He said sarcastically, looking at Aizawa. The more mature of the two crossed his arms. "Why were you following me?" He asked. His tone was accusatory. Keigo put his hands up, showing that he was innocent. "You have something that belongs to me. That's all." He answered. He wasn't lying, that much was obvious.

Aizawa pulled the feather from his pocket. "Take it. I found it lying around." He mentioned, holding it out to Keigo. The ash-blonde took it. "Thanks, but that wasn't what I was talking about." There was venom in Keigo's tone. An almost scary amount of venom. Aizawa looked up at him. "What do you mean?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. 

Keigo twirled his feather in his hand. The dim moonlight reflected on it slightly. "You know exactly what I mean." He didn't look at Aizawa as he spoke. His grip on the feather tightened. Aizawa took a precautionary step back. "I'm afraid I don't." He answered, ready to fight if he had to. 

Keigo sighed, rolling his eyes. "I know where you found my feather. Stay out of other people's business, especially mine." He growled, sending the feather towards Aizawa's throat. He stopped it dangerously close. "It's not nice to play with other people's toys without asking." Aizawa took a deep breath, looking between the feather and Keigo. "I'm not afraid of you, Keigo." 

Keigo chuckled. "You don't have to be. Just heed my warnings, or you won't like what happens next." He warned, his demeanor close to terrifying. Aizawa stared the ash-blonde directly in the eyes. "No promises, Keigo." He shot back, his arms still crossed over his chest. Just like that, Keigo's demeanor changed again. He smiled. "So be it. See you around, Eraser." He shrugged, taking off.

Aizawa watched Keigo fly off. He waited until Keigo was out of sight. Aizawa leaned against the wall, thinking about what Keigo had said. What had he meant by it? None of it made sense. Other people's toys...? He couldn't have been implying that you were his, could he? You two didn't even know each other. At least, you didn't know Keigo. From the way things seemed, Keigo knew you.

As a matter of fact, Keigo had known you for some time now. He used to just watch you from his office window, but that got boring. So he got closer. That's when he figured out just how obsessed he'd become. His heart would pound so much it hurt. He got a high just from looking at you. Just from the image of you in his mind. He wasn't going to let anyone take that away from him. Not Aizawa. Not the hero commission. Not Dabi. No one.

Keigo didn't really figure himself to be the jealous type. Not before you. But you had unlocked something within him. Started this wildfire that was his endless obsession. Everything about you was so perfect, but he knew he couldn't make his move. Not yet. There were still so many things in his way. So many obstacles he needed to get rid of. 

You were fast asleep, buried in your blankets. You wouldn't even dream of anything bad. Not of a psychopath watching you through your window. Not of the psychopath coming through your window. Not of the psychopath trying to reach out to touch you, but having to stop himself. You couldn't know about him. Not yet. Not of one of the psychopath's feathers getting caught in your window, staying there and gently blowing in the breeze.

You didn't even stir. A soft smile was on your face. You were dreaming. Dreaming of a future with Aizawa. Not that you'd ever admit to that. No one needed to know about that. Your sleep was peaceful, you didn't stir once. You didn't have so much as a bad dream. The night seemed to pass within seconds.

You woke up to the blaring of your alarm. Oh, right. You had work today. You sighed softly, shutting off the infernal device. The bed was too comfortable. You didn't want to get up. It took a few minutes, but you got up. You went through your normal daily routine, changing and getting ready for work. That was until your gaze caught a feather.

It was caught in your window. The bright red was what had brought your gaze over. You didn't want to see it. You wished it wasn't there. You grabbed it, dropping it out of your window. You wanted it gone. You closed your window, making sure it was locked. You had to have just been paranoid, right? Everything was fine.

You made sure everything was in order before you left your apartment. You weren't taking any chances. You walked to work quickly, your hands in your pockets and your head down. The cold morning air nipped at your skin, making you shiver. You didn't have time to grab a jacket before you left, which you now regretted deeply. 

It only took you a few minutes to get to work. The comforting warmth made you smile. The familiar smell of coffee made everything feel more homey. You had a few more minutes until your shift started, so you took that time to relax. Truly, you loved the cafe. Even if some days were dull, it felt like home. 

You'd been working there for a few years, maybe. Ever since you started working there, it had always felt like a safe place. Somewhere nothing could go wrong. It always managed to calm you down. It always managed to make you feel happy and content. Safe and sound, in a sense. You loved being there, more than almost anything.

"I can't help myself now.
You're too perfect... 
I can't keep my urges at bay anymore.
I have to admit it, I'm an addict.

I love you- no. I need you.
You're mine and mine alone.
I own you, baby bird.
Your body, your mind, your soul. Through and through."