nombre huit

5:45am tuesday

'ring ring'

"what" you whisper into your phone.

"oooo are you in melo's bed?" payton says excited.

"i'll see you at practise" you hang up and try to get out of melo's arms.

"five more minutes" he says.

"you can, i have to get ready for practise"

"what you got?"

"track starts at 6"

"okay, you coming back after?"

"yeah i'll come drop my bag off and get changed, if i can borrow a t-shirt and some shorts?"

"yeah aight" he replies falling back asleep.

you grab your phone and charger and walk out of his bedroom and close the door. you put your scuffs and your track hoodie from yesterday on, grab your spikes and walk out the dorm block to the track.

after a couple of minutes you see payton walk in.

"girllll what went on last night"

"nothing we just talked then let me sleeping in his bed with him" you shrug your shoulders.

"what'd you guys talk about?"

"just the usual you know. just about ourselves our dreams and aspirations all that jazz"

"oh boring. anything juicy you find out about him"

"except the fact that he's really kind and caring, no"

"did you cuddle at all?" she asks rubbing against you.

"not that i remember. unless i was sleeping"

"storm, you're no fun" she smiles standing up as coach calls us all in.

-skip to after track back to lamelo's dorm-

'knock knock'

"hey storm"

"morning melo"

"how was practise?" he asks eating his bagel.

"coach has me running sprints, when he damn well knows i'm a long distance runner" you puff.

"so thats why you're so skinny" he laughs.

"i brought you back a bagel, i asked JJ what you usually get, so it's there on the bench for you"

"you're a lifesaver melo! thank you! imma go shower first tho..."

"yeah go use my shower, there's clothes on my bed for you"

you walk off to his room and see a pile of clothes and a towel on his bed and go to his bathroom and take a shower.

melo gave you grey sweatpants, a random black t-shirt, a black bbb hoodie with blue and red b's and some black nike dri-fit socks that were funnily enough your size.

you then walk back out and grab your bagel.

"thanks for the clothes, and the bagel" you smile at him.

"don't worry bout it. you did me a big favour last night anyways" he looks down.

"what do you mean?" you finish your mouth full.

"you actually listened. my brothers never wanted too, dad was too busy trying to help her, all my friends were too far away to have a deep chat too and i really had no one else. especially when gelo and i moved to lithuania before ma came, i just wanted to be there and help her"