whats happening?

pov dream
He is so innocent, he's really unlucky that I chose him as my hostage. But I didn't really care. Good for me that he can't run so it's easier to take him with me.
For me he is a shield Im using. He is my hostage and I don't care what happens to him as long as he's not dying.

But.. I felt like I needed to protect him from all the evil in the world..
but then I realised..
that Im the evil oops.
Well, then theres nothing I can do for him I guess.
I smiled a little at the thought of torturing him.

I was thinking about our escape plan when I felt something hit my shoulder.
I was ready to grumble something mean,
but then I looked down and realised that the brown haired boy had fallen asleep.
In my hoodie with the hood on his head.

He looked kinda cute but he would be cuter under me begging for forgiveness.

I really like to mess with people, especially with the person laying next to me, its so much fun! But I didn't had time for that, I needed to think about our escape plan before the cops would come and find us.
So I quickly planned a way trough the forest and called a good friend of mine for help.

„Hey Bad!" I cheered trough the phone.

What have you done this time dream?" he asked, already knowing that I was in trouble.

„Uhmm I uh kinda kidnapped someone by accident.. duh"

„YOU WHAT??"

„yeahh and uhhm now the police is looking for me, can you help me? Please?" I whined even though I was sure he would help me. I knew him too well.

„You muffinhead! You're crazy.. Where are you right now?" he sighed.

„Im in a forest, near the- or wait I just send you my location, hold on" I send him where I was,
„can you come pick me up pleaseee? I know you're near!" I asked him a pleading tone in my voice.

„You're so lucky that Im too kind to not help you, you muffin!" He said defeated.

„..so you're coming tomorrow to pick me up?" I asked for confirmation.

yes."

„Yaay!! Thank you Bad, u're the best dude!" I celebrated smiling. I'm really happy to have a friend like him, he's so kind! Too kind sometimes but good for me I guess.

„See you tomorrow then" Bad laughed a little of how crazy he actually is to help me.

„See ya!" I smiled and ended the call.

I didn't notice that I woke the- now not sleeping boy anymore- up by accident. But I didn't mind.
„Hey kid, someones gonna pick us up tomorrow so be ready" I glanced at him.
He looked at me confused for a second until he realised and just nodded.
„Okey, where we going?" he asked, his voice still sleepy and unsure.
„Thats nothing you need to worry about, you will see" I smiled. 
He looked at me frustrated, exactly what I wanted, he kept looking at me like he was annoyed but he kept his mouth shut. Better for him anyways.

„So, then you could just... y'know.. lemme go when you go and I won't tell anyone?" he tried but I cut him off instantly.

„Keep dreaming shortie" I grinned.

„Im not even short and by the way my name is George!" he whined, „stop calling me kid or shortie, you're just a fucking giant!" he continued complaining.

I wheezed, „im tall and you're short!"

He looked at me huffily, „thats not true!"

I mocked his words in a stupid sounding fake british accent what made me wheeze even more, I couldn't stop laughing whenever I looked at his stupid looking face and soon he started giggling too.
„You're so stupid dream" he started laughing with me.

„Says the one who didn't closed their window when a criminal was in town, huh?" I teased, a confident grin tugged on my face.

„WAIT," he looked dead serious,

„HOLD ON- I didn't close it??!"
yep, there was annoyance in his voice,
„I was so sure I did!" he continued explaining to me while looking like regretting his life decisions right now.
„Well duh, u're stupid and didn't close it" I just answered him casually, smiling.

He just frowned,
„whatever."

——————————-
salty george I guess
Im kinda not so happy with this chapter im sorry ;-;
Next chapter is better I promise

But btw I didn't expect some ppl to actually read this, so thank u ,•~•, <3

Hope u enjoy! :)