12. Hurt

Kita stares at Ginjima blankly with disappointment.

"S-sorry!" Ginjima shouted

"You need to take care of yourself.."

Aran and Akagi laughed at the junior being scolded for not taking care of himself.

"First you compliment Atsumu for not taking care himself now this?" Kita says

'He hasn't forgotten!?!' Ginjima feels a chill crawl up his spine

"You could have just asked me to wrap your hand.."

Everyone does Sunday practice on their own free will and principal's permission.

Kita sighed and faced Ginjima again

"The nurse's office is locked. We can go drop by a store and get something."

"Are you guys gonna go to the store down the rode?" Atsumu asked

"That is the closest store from here so yeah."

"YAY-!" Atsumu was cut off by a cough from Omimi

"Stay here and practice. I'll go with Kita." Omimi insisted

"Ren, you don't need to come along." Kita also insisted.

In the end, Omimi ended up joining along with them.

"Honestly, I'm worried about how you 2nd years will function next year when we're all gone.." Kita stared into the sky

"Terrible." Omimi said

Ginjima stayed silent knowing well that he is also a problem.

They walked through the store's doors and walked around, looking for some hand wrap or something.

"Here it is." Omimi grabbed something from the high shelf and handed it to Kita. "Thank you Ren."

They walked over to the counter and placed the hand wrap on the counter.

You waved over to Ginjima catching all of them off guard.

"O-oh!" Ginjima waved back and huffed

Kita stared at you and noticed your hands, they had similar injuries as Gin's hand.

"Hey, did you do something with her that ended up hurting your hands?" Kita asked

"Wait what?! You figured that out!" Gin yelled in surprise. "Well yes we did do something.. we climbed a tree."

"How can a tree hurt your hand that bad?"

You stared in confusion as you saw their lips move, but of course you couldn't hear anything.

Kita just shook his head and set down the bandage wrap.

You quickly scanned it but tapped Ginjima's hand. You pointed back to the counter signaling you can wrap up his hand.

"You're paying me back by the way." Kita adds

Ginjima hesitates on letting you help him but eventually sets down his hand.

'It's either my hands are big or her hands are small. Either way this is awkward..!'

You on the other hand, felt comfortable and didn't think much of it.

You did all the normal procedures and then bandaged his hand up. His hand slightly began to shake.

'Ah shit! This is embarrassing! I've been in contact with a girl why am I like this?'

Kita and Omimi deadpanned as they wait for you to finish up.

You pulled away your hands and smiled at him.

(I am so lost in this chapter. Next chapter theres gonna be some actual plot going on anyways)

The light wrap around Ginjima's fingers still allowed him to bend his fingers a bit without it falling off.

Kita turned to you and bowed as a thank you. Omimi quickly bowed after him causing Ginjima to bow to you as well.

You raise your hand up a bit and have a thumbs up.

"We should get back to practice now." Omimi pointed out.

"Oh right"

They all waved to you before exiting the store.

You let out a huff and rested your head on the table.

'Omimi Ren sure is scary. Gee he's like the tallest on the team.' You thought with fear. 'Kita Shinsuke is obviously the captain but he's kinda like the team mom. Hehe...' you thought 'wait no. Team dad?'