❦ five.

: you so motha'fuckin' dangerous, you so motha'fuckin' dangerous :

☁︎︎ narrator ︎︎☁︎

Being abruptly awaken from his sleep, Michael groaned as he mentally cursed to himself just before he let out a light groan hearing the instinct and muffled voices of his family members—most likely Janet and Marlon—in a small fit of bickering. Rolling from the left side in which he was laying on, he then lied on his back while blankly staring at the ceiling with tired eyes as the sun brightly beamed through the blinds of his room. Once he had gotten his thoughts together and eventually got into the mindset to tune out his siblings, Michael then grabbed his phone which was to his right on the bed charging.

Taking it off of the charger, Michael then of course started to look through his notifications seeing what he had missed while he was asleep. After checking his social medias for a quick five minutes, he then went to his messages and saw texts in the group chat from his friends.

loyalty 🪐: i-i didn't say anything tho

reese 🌚: nah ! shut up !!

cj 😐: STOP BULLYING MY TITTY

loyalty 🪐: bye asf

Loyalty left the conversation.
Today 11:23 AM

:r we surprised she left 😩

cj 😐: ew, the ass crack of the devil is awake

:then go to sleep if it's that serious dumbass.

cj 😐: WOWWWWWWUHHHHHH

Rolling his eyes while shaking his head, Michael then put his phone down as he sat up straight and started to get out of the bed. Standing up, he stretched his body before cracking his neck as well and letting out low grunts of relief while doing so. Walking out of his bedroom and down the hallway, he remained nonchalant as the cold air that traveled throughout the house came into contact with his shirtless abdomen.

"Michael," Marlon called out to his brother as Michael had walked by his room where he and Janet had been going back and forth, but Michael knew that he was just gonna drag him into it and try to get him to pick sides like always. It's a continuous cycle of disagreements in the Jackson household.

"I jus' woke up, Marlon, please leave me tha' fuck alone," Michael straight up said, not caring to even stop to talk to his brother. As he continued to the kitchen, he wasn't surprised that both Marlon and Janet followed not too far behind.

" 'Ight, if I went in yo room while you wasn't home you'a be mad right?" Marlon questioned Michael, and as he grabbed the box of Pops branded cereal off of the top of the refrigerator and placed it onto the counter, Michael carelessly shrugged before he opened the cabinet and pulled out a black bowl, sitting that along the counter as well.

"I'd fuckin' punch you in the throat," Michael's eyes finally landed on Marlon for the first time since he'd came out of his room, and as Janet then opened her mouth to speak Michael's eyes shifted to his twin sister.

"But if you were to take something of mine first, then I have every right to go in yo room and get it back," Janet said to Michael, and that's when Marlon jumped in before Michael could even mumble one of his possible violent statements.