Chapter 1- 5 year old Ashley

Pokémon Universe

Ashley- (when Ashley woke up, she noticed she looked 5 years old and that she knew a lot about Pokémon then she should. She got up and got dressed in a pretty blue aqua shirt and navy blue jeans, she also brushed her hair and her teeth. When she finished she walked downstairs to see her Mom (Delia) making breakfast with Mr. Mime) Good Morning Mom.

Delia- Oh Good Morning Ashley, heading to Professor Oak's today? (Delia put a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, and fruit in front of Ashley)

Ashley- Yes mom, Professor Oak told me he wanted me to help him today.

Delia- ok Sweetheart, I'll be at Pallet House until 6 in evening eat up sweetheart.

Ashley- Ok mom. (Ashley ate her food not rushing, when she finished Delia took the plate while Ashley went to put on her Navy Blue shoes) I'm going now Mom.

Delia- Ok, be careful Sweetheart.

Ashley- bye mom. (Ashley then left to Professor Oak's lab, she was humming a song on her way there, she remembered her dad abandoned his family yesterday. When she arrived in front of the door, she knocked on it. Daisy opened the door, Ashley smiled at her innocently) Good Morning Daisy, Is professor Oak up yet?

Daisy- good morning Ashley. Yes he has just finished eating breakfast, do come in.

Ashley- Thank you. (Ashley walked inside, Daisy led her to professor Oak, who was in his lab, Daisy left to get tea after leading Ashley to the lab) Professor Oak?

Samuel- Oh, good morning Ashley. You're finally here

Ashley- what do you need help with?

Samuel- I need you to feed the pokemons, Move the hay, and make sure they are all comfortable.

Gamer- Quest: Help Professor Oak. Feed the Pokémon (219), move the hay (391), make sure the animals are comfortable (219). rewards 60ex, 20 gold coins, ?, ?, 20% reputation with Professor Samuel, Daisy and Gary. Consequences loss of reputation with Professor Samuel, Pokémon starve, loss of lab use, ?,? (Ashley accepted it)

Ashley- ok. (Ashley fed the animals the right type of food, when she finished it was an hour she then made sure the animals were comfortable which took 2 hours) Stats.

Gamer- Ashley Ketchum, Age 5, Level 1, HP 200, MP 300, Strength 3, Dexterity 4, Agility 5, Intelligence 7, Wisdom 2, Charismatic 7, Luck 9, Stat Points 15.

Ashley- Observe.

Gamer- Haystack needs to move Strength 5. (Ashley put 2 points into Strength, 1 in Dexterity, 3 in Wisdom, 3 in Intelligence and the last 6 in Luck) Strength 5, Dexterity 5, Agility 5, Intelligence 10, Wisdom 5, Charismatic 7, Luck 15, Stat Points 0.

Ashley- (Ashley started moving the hays, Gary and Daisy noticed her moving them by herself struggling and they both decided to go help her they moved all 391 haystack to where they belong in 2 hours through screens kept popping up) Stats (Ashley mumbled)

Gamer- Strength 10, Dexterity 9, Agility 7, Intelligence 10, Wisdom 7, Charismatic 7, Luck 15, Stat Points 0 You finished the quest. rewards 60 ex, 20 gold coins, Training with Professor Oak, Pokenav, 20% reputation with Professor Samuel, Daisy, and Gary. Need 40 ex to level up.

Ashley- (Ashley and Gary dropped to the swing chair exhausted while Daisy was thirsty and went inside) Blue, you ok?

Gary- Yeah, Just Tired Ashley.

Ashley- Did you see Leaf and Blaze?

Gary- No, did you?

Ashley- I heard mom on the phone that Blaze is sick, and Green is by his side.

Gary- Of course, Leaf is. (Daisy got her video camera started filming them)

Ashley- My Dad left yesterday.

Gary- what? Why?

Ashley- He came into our house angrily, Mom followed him yelling at him. He packed his stuff, while mom left the house angrily I tried to stop him but I guess he didn't love me.

Gary- We'll he's a big dummy, I love you Ashley

Ashley- I love you too Gary. (Gary then kissed Ashley on the lips, they both started blushing afterwards)

Gary- Ashley Ketchum, will you marry me when we're older?

Ashley- Yes. (Gary looked for a ring, Daisy sneaked her mom's wedding ring on the table, Gary noticed it and gave it to Ashley who blushed and put it on) Thank you.