Chapter 4- Viridian City/Pokémon Center, Misty, Arrested?

Ashley- (Ashley ran after Sora who was leading you to Viridian City, with Bolt on your shoulder who was holding on knowing Ponyta needed help so didn't complain, you noticed Viridian City in a distance, you ran faster not noticing Sora had picked up another injured Pokémon, you only noticed when you made it to the spot where Ash met Officer Jenny when Sora dropped it by accident thankfully you caught it in your arms since you were right under Sora, Ashley noticed it was an injured Vulpix who looked at you with tears in her eyes, you noticed it was just a baby) Who in the world hurts a baby Pokémon? (You said quietly and caught the baby Pokémon after you fed Vulpix, you asked permission which it happily agreed since it saw you as it's mother, Officer Jenny showed up right after you caught the Pokémon on her motorcycle, she saw you and stopped right in front of you [before you caught Vulpix you gave him the name Blaze])

Officer Jenny- Stop Thief! (She said pointing to you, which made Bolt and Sora angry)

Ashley- Me? I am no thief I just arrived from Pallet Town. (Ashley said shocked and offended)

Officer Jenny- Oh sorry, just show me your ID and you can go. (Ashley's handed Officer Jenny her Pokedex, Officer Jenny pushed some buttons)

Pokedex- I'm Dextra, an pokedex program and special built for by Rota Kingdom professor Xanxus with Queen Ilene's Permission for Field Researcher and Trainer Ashley Ketchum in Pallet Town. My function is to provide Ashley with Information and Advice regarding Pokémons and training. If Lost or Stolen, I will teleported back to Ashley. Please Note Ashley Ketchum needs 10 hours of Practical to be an fully trained Pokémon doctor. Ashley also needs an 50 page research paper to be an Pokémon Professor. (Ashley took her Pokedex back blushing, Officer Jenny realized you didn't want to bring attention to yourself so just let it go)

Officer Jenny- Alright, you can go on your way.

Ashley-... Officer Jenny, Do you think you can give me a ride to the Pokémon Center? . I mean..

Officer Jenny- The Reason?

Ashley- I found this Ponyta who needs medical attention that I don't have the tools to do and Sora my Pidgey found a baby Vulpix who is also in need of medical Attention, Ponyta is urgent and I don't know where the Pokémon center

Officer Jenny- Hop In. (Jenny said pointing to her side car, you hopped in and pulled Pikachu to your chest while Sora flown above you, Officer Jenny drove fast and drove into the Pokémon center like she did in the anime)

Nurse Joy- Jenny, you know we have a parking lot.

Officer Jenny- It was Urgent.

Ashley- (Ashley got out of the side car a little dizzy, she was about to fall to the ground when someone caught her and helped her stay up steady)

Male- Whoa there. (You looked at the person to see someone you didn't recognize from the Anime) you ok there?

Ashley- Never doing that again. (You muttered softly, Bolt nodded quickly. Ashley then remember Ponyta and Vulpix) Nurse Joy.. (You said pulling out Vulpix, and Ponyta Pokéballs) Can you heal them? (You said softly knowing your last 10 hour of practical is going to be done in vermilion city, you also pulled out your Magikarps and Staryu Pokéballs)

Nurse Joy- Is that all your Pokémons?

Ashley- No but those two are in urgent need (You said pointing to Ponyta and Vulpix's Pokéballs) While those three just need a check up, also I just caught them in the river on Route 1 (You said to pointing to the other three, Nurse Joy nodded and took all the Pokéballs, and went to the back while Officer Jenny left, you then looked at the trainer that caught you) Sorry about that, I'm Ashley Ketchum, This is Bolt and Sora (You said pointing to your two Pokémons that didn't need a check up right away, you noticed an Pokémon behind the guy that you could tell was an Eevee)