Chapter 5- Team Rocket, Viridian Forest, and Pewter Gym Battle

Sabrina- (After Ashley got Blaze back, Officer Jenny, Ashley, Hadrian, and Sabrina went to the Pokemon center. The trainers watched you distrusting until they saw Sabrina and Officer Jenny with you) Trainers, Ashley Ketchum is innocent. Misty Waterfall claim of thief were false. Miss Ketchum caught the Pokemon using her own Pokémons, fishing rod when Misty was 20 ft. away from her. Miss. Waterfall is now being charged with making false charges and was reported to the league for her crimes.

R. Trainor- What about her leaving Misty to die?

Sabrina- She ran from 2 angry fully grown Gyradaos because of two reasons. one she just started her journey today and knew she couldn't take them and two her Pokémons were tired or newly caught so she had no battled ready Pokémons. She thought Miss Waterfall would be smart enough to ran as well, not try to fight them.

Officer Jenny- Let me make this quite clear, Ashley Ketchum did what an responsible Trainor should do and ran instead of trying to battle 2 angry Gyradaos with tired or newly caught Pokémons. Miss Waterfall should have known to ran instead of try to fight with an Psyduck and Starmie who were both tired. So therefore what Miss Ketchum did was to keep her Pokémons and herself safe and what Miss Waterfall did is considered abused which we notified the league as well about.

R. Trainor 2- What's going to happen to Miss Waterfall and her Pokémons?

Officer Jenny- Her Pokémons will be checked to make sure she doesn't abused them intentionally, if found she does Misty's Pokémons will be taking away, she will serve Jail time though she will be serving 6 months in jail for making false charges, and she will not be able to have Pokémons.

R. Trainor 3- Where are the Pokémons taken if found guilty of abuse?

Sabrina- They will be going to a Pokemon preserve if found abused. Now it's getting late so this interview is over. (Sabrina then got her Abra to teleport her and Officer Jenny to the police station. They went to they respected rooms and fell asleep through Hadrian and Ashley were woken up by the alarm, they rushed downstairs with they Pokéballs and Pokémons to see Team Rocket)

Hadrian- Who are there? (Hadrian was confused since he doesn't know Team Rocket was a group of thieves and criminals)

Jessie- Prepare for trouble!

James- Make it double!

Jessie- To protect the world from devastation!

James- To unite all peoples within our nation!

Jessie- To denounce the evils of truth and love!

James- To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jessie- Jessie!

James- James!

Jessie- Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

James- Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Meowth- Meowth!, That's right!

Jessie- We are here for the pokemons so hand them over or prepare for trouble.

Ashley- Buzz off. (Ashley said grumpy) Team Rocket is a group of thieves and criminals, Hades. (Time skip... They battled and won against team rocket saving the pokemon and Nurse Joy. Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy thanked them and they went back to sleep. They were now walking through Virdian Forest, Hadrian decided he wanted to travel with Ashley having the feeling he needed to keep her safe like an older brother protects his little sister. Ashley was looking at the bug pokemons as Pikachu was on her shoulder and Hadrian was just walking beside her.

Hadrian- What pokemon are you using for Pewter?

Ashley- Sora and Bolt, since Sora master Steel Wing and Bolt knows Iron Tail" (Ashley and Hadrian stopped when she noticed 5 Shiny Pokémons in front of them, an beaten up Shiny Snivy and an injured Shiny Swablu, Shiny Dratini, Shiny Eevee and Shiny Gible. Ashley noticed right away they were young also considered babies. Ashley walked up to them and knelt in front of them smiling softly) Hello do you four want an healing potion?

Snivy- Catch us. (Snivy said making Ashley stunned but pikachu grabbed her poke balls from her bag and caught the five pokemons making Hadrian amused as he watched)

Hadrian- 5 pokemons in 5 seconds.

Ashley- it's not funny. (Ashley said pouting)

Hadrian- yes it was. (Hadrian said laughing, they were walking having already picked up the 5 pokeballs. Ashley pouted but smiled having 5 new family members and started thinking about names for her new pokemons in case they wanted one)

Ashley- (They traveled through Viridian Forest not meeting any trainers due to them not taking the path but a short cut. They made Pewter City a day later, Ashley was excited but knew she wanted to get her pokemons and pokemon eggs checked that she told Hadrian about who was stunned that she had pokemon eggs. By the way Hadrian caught 3 pokemons in Viridian Forest which were Weedle, Pichu and an HootHoot. They headed to the gym when Ashley noticed who a guy selling rocks, she walked over to them with Hadrian following, Ashley feeling fossils in some of the rocks and mega stones) How much for some of the rocks?

Flint- (she didn't know he was flint btw) 10 poke dollars.

Hadrian- 5.

Ashley- for one?

Flint- 8 and no for 2.

Ashley- hmm...

Hadrian- 6

Flint- 8 for 3

Ashley- deal. (Ashley grabbed 9 stones that had fossils and 3 that had mega stones, Ashley paid him 32 poke dollars and smiled. She put them in her bag) now let's go Hades.

Hades- sure.

Flint- Where are you heading?

Ashley- The Poke center.

Flint- I'll show you to the poke center... oh and I'm Flint

Hadrian- Ok. (Flint took them to the poke center and started flirting with Nurse Joy. Ashley was watching the scene and then realized something as she saw videos on poke tube (YouTube in the pokemon universe) of Brock flirting with Nurse Joy. Ashley walked up to Flint not seeing Brock entering with Officer Joy)

Ashley- You're the previous gym leader Flint aren't you? (Ashley said loudly making Brock look at them)

Flint- (Flint looked at Ashley alarmed) How?

Ashley- You're flirting is exactly like Brocks who is your son isn't he?

Flint- (Flint sighed) yes kid, he's my son.

Ashley- why did you abandoned your gym and family?

Hadrian- (Hadrian felt Ashley wanted the answer but not for Brock) Ashley...

Flint- I needed more experience and wanted to travel,I was going to come back but... well I'm ashamed to face my family as I just abandoned them.

Ashley- Wow...

Brock- Dad?

Flint- Brock... (Anyways Flint went back home and Ashley battled Brock using Bolt and Sora, she won by using strategies that she saw her dad used before in his pokemon battles. Flint pushed Brock to travel with Ashley and Hadrian to achieve his dream of being an pokemon doctor)

Ashley's Pokémons

Bolt (M) Pikachu

Sora (F) Pidgey

Mythical (F) Shiny Magikarp

Poseidon (M) Shiny Magikarp

Aqua (F) Staryu

Dash (M) Ponyta

Blaze (M) Vulpix

Aurora (F) Riolu (Ashley's Aura Partner but not Ashley's Pokémon yet but will be before the end of book)

Loki (M) S. Snivy

Sirena (F) S. Dratini

Storm (F) S.Swablu

Orion (M) S. Gible

Nova (F) S. Eevee