Chapter 10

Regina's POV:
I was doing better. But the hospital wouldn't let me leave yet which was stupid because I felt perfectly fine. Well maybe physically but not so much mentally.

A week has pasted before the doctor said I could go home. I was happy with that. They said they weren't going to let me go until I made process. Which I did. Robin could go to the bathroom with out me freaking out or leave the room but not for too long. The doctors could touch me for check ups and check ups only.

I was talking to Henry and Roland now. Henry was so happy when I first talked to him. I still remember it like yesterday.

-flashback-
I have been in the hospital for what felt like forever and I hate it here. I just want to go home in my own bed, with actually good food. And cuddle while watching shows or movies. I wanted that. I miss all that.

But these doctors say I am not allowed to leave till I make some progress in my eating. I don't eat much.

"Hey. Henry wants to come over. Do you mind if he does?" Robin asked. I shook my head. I actually wanted to see Henry.

Robin texted Henry and then sat in the chair next to me. I didn't have to be in reach of him anymore but I still wanted him close to me. I still get anxiety about him leaving me in a room though. Even if is around people I can't do it.

About an hour later Henry and Emma walk in together. Emma just wanted to drop in and say hi, I just gave it a small nod. She left. I look at Henry, he looks like he is ready to cry.

"I know you're going through a tough time right ma. But I love you, I really do and I'm truly really sorry for hating you and saying that I hated you and that you never loved me. I'm sorry." He said bursting into tears. I was taken aback by the action, I look at Robin who is giving me an encouraging look to go for it. So I did. And for the first time in days I used my voice. To my son.

"Come here my little prince," I whisper loud enough for him to hear. He looks at me with even more tears if that was even possible.

He basically runs into my arms. I hold him tight. He was holding all this in. And it hurt me to know he felt this way.

"Henry, you had every right to say those things to me. You were upset and scared, and didn't know how to express it." I whispers again. Still scared that if anyone else heard, I would get yelled at.

"Yes, but I shouldn't have done it like that. I should of talked to you." He said.

"I know my little prince, but that was in the past." I said.

"I'm happy now," he said with a smile now.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, my mom is finally talking to me. How could I not be happy." He told me. People are actually happy to hear my voice. "I know what Leopold did mom. I know what he said about your voice and it isn't true. I miss hearing your voice. And so does Roland."

I just look at him, why? Why do people miss my voice? I mean it is just a voice. But if they miss it I will try and believe it.

"I want to talk to Roland," I whispered. Henry nodded and went to get him.

"See I am not the only one who missed it your voice." Robin said. He then kiss me and I smile into it. We both look at the door when it opens and I see Roland run in.

"Mama!" He basically screams. "Daddy can you help me please?" He asked. Robin helps him on to the bed. I immediately pull him into my arms. "I missed you mama."

"I missed you too baby," I said in his ear.

"You talked to me," he said in a whisper like me.

"Yes I did my little knight." I said. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged my tightly. For a little boy he sure does understand a lot of things.
-end of flashback-

I'm happy now, well happy as I can be after what happened. But I'm still worried that Leopold will get out of jail and come after me again.

Leopold's POV:
I was laying on a bed behind bars when I saw a figure. I sat up to get a better look at it. It was a man.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing you will just be put to good use," Mr. Gold said. "Have fun, dearie." He told me before using magic to get out of here.

I am so confused what is happening to me. I have no clue what he is talking about. I heard the door open and close. Snow White and Prince Charming come walking in.

"You have to help me get out of here. If I don't the Queen will be after me, if she knows I am here." I told them, they look at each other weird.

"What are you talking about?" Charming asked.

"The Queen? Fairy tales?" I questioned.

"Yes, we know about that the curse was broken a few years ago. You already knew this, why are you questioning it?" The princess asked.

"The cruse? So you guys remember the Evil Queen you have to get me out of here." I said.

"We can't do that," the prince said.

"I didn't even do anything," I said.

"Yes, you did father," Snow White said.

"Father?" I questioned our look. I look down at my hands and realize I am not in my own body. I was in the kings body. That means if I am here, where is the king? 

Mr. Golds POV:
I watched from a distance. This plan is going on the right direction. Which is a good thing. This is when magic really comes in handy.

"That plan of yours was smart," he said from beside me.

"I know, disguising Sidney as you well let you be free and help me with the plan, your majesty." I said with a smirk.

"You are a wise man," the real Leopold said.

"I know, let's go dearie before we get caught and they find out that Sidney is the real one in the cell disguised as you," I told him. He nods his head and I poof us to my shop.