Chapter 28 : Caught

"Can I go to my parents' home tomorrow?"

As expected by Jimin, he received nothing but silence from the elder---for a few moments. Though Yoongi didn't know what he expected, but it wasn't this. And he didn't know whether he should agree too.

He didn't want Jimin to go there---just no reason. That was what he told to convince himself, but in real, he was scared that Jimin would bring up the hard feelings.

He didn't care before, but now, he certainly did. And that scares him.

But he couldn't just turn him down either---again, for no reason.

Yoongi felt like Jimin was controlling him... without really controlling him.

There was this constant weird feeling in his chest, warning him constantly that something he'd do would disappointed Jimin and tha, honestly, wouldn't even be the last thing he wanted.

He didn't know where this new thing can from---but he didn't want to disappoint him. 

This was what he feared the most.

As a mafia leader, all he wanted was to be powerful, not have any weakness and be successful in what he was doing. Well, he indeed was like that---until Jimin came. Amongst the fact that he was the one who made the 'no dating' rule---it just started on making Jimin fall for him.

And Jimin did.

But he didn't expect himself to fall for Jimin either.

"So, can I?" Jimin asked again, his voice soft as usual.

"Why suddenly?" Yoongi asked, before he could stop himself.

"I believe I don't have to ask permission to visit my dead parents' home," the younger whispered, not really bothered by the question---the softness in his voice bit decreasing. "Isn't that so?"

Yoongi stared at the Jimin's back---standing two feet behind him. He started to feel uneasy---thinking that Jimin was turning it against him. His heart was beating fast, his eyes couldn't hide the emotions anymore.

But---

That's good, you don't have to fall for him more. You don't have to become a lovesick fool.

This thought crossed Yoongi's mind suddenly, as he bit his lip slightly, taking in a deep breath---inaudibly, biting his inner cheek slightly.

"Go to sleep, it's too late," he said instead of answering Jimin---and before the younger could snap his head behind him, Yoongi already went away. 

Jimin stared at the place where the elder was standing, and honestly he knew that this would be the kind of reaction he'd get. 

The kiss still lingered in his lips---he had to admit it, it was heavenly. It was... safe. 

But no matter how much he wanted to believe that his feelings towards Yoongi was changing---it was, it was changing. Ever since he killed someone---though it was only a few hours, his parents never left his mind, it almost felt suffocating him. 

Maybe it was his fault that he was wavering. Or maybe he wasn't. 

But he sure did wanted to kiss again---no lust involved, no sexual desire, just a press of two lips together. He did want it. But the other side was guilty.

He was already guilty that he couldn't even love his parents during their period---now his own feelings were betraying him, the guilt starting to eat him alive even more.

He was conflicted.

-----------

Two days.

These two days, Yoongi had never left Jimin alone. He never neglected his work, but that day, he just told Hoseok to take care of it, while he was being with Jimin, taking care of him, giving him food, making sure that he took rest.