Chapter (2) New home

So, y/n then looks that way and, saw...

A figure...

Not just any figure...

A figure of a boy to be exact.

So, y/n then got into fight position and, starts to growl at the figure of the boy in front of her but, then she court sight of another figure join the other boy that was already there.

So, had a good look at the two figures on front of her and, when she glanced to their hands, she saw two tranquilizer dart guns in both of them, she starts to get a little scared and, so, she starts to back away from them.

The two boys saw this and, one of them starts to talk with a little laugh "Look, she's scared, let's get this done so, our boss won't get mad at us" the other boy nods and, says "Yeah, I don't want to die today, let's be quick" but , when they both look back to the spot where y/n was, she wasn't there.

So, they looked all around them until, they court sight of scales moving to the right of them, they both ran that way but, y/n picked up her speed and, ran further away from them.

???Pov

I was walking around with my two hyung's, jimin and, jungkook to no where in particular at all, when suddenly we saw something running towards us, with two people chasing it.

So, then I saw the thing that was running towards us, it then starts to  pick up its speed and, before it could crash into us, it suddenly jumped over the role of us, with it's wings open and, then it flew of but, suddenly one of the guys with tranquilizer guns had shot it's neck twice with a tranquilizer darts.

So, me and, my two hyung's are in shock, of what just happened but, we soon got angry at the two guys for shooting it.

So, my hyung's then start to shout at the two guys for shooting the thing that was now laying on the forest floor and, so, I started to walk towards it but, as I was walking towards it, I then saw that had scales and, tail of a dragon, so, then when I was 15 meters away from it or, her since its a girl dragon.

Then when I was as close as touching her, I heard my hyung's shouting from afar.

"Taehyung???!!"

"Taehyung, where are you???!!"

"Hyung, are you there???!!"

"Hyung there you are-what's that???" they just stood there looking at me, who was sitting beside the Dragon who, was about to pass out so, my hyung 'jimin' says to me "What are you doing near that thing, get away from it!!!!" and, he tries to pull me away from her but, I pull my arm back and, I say back to him "No!!! I'm not just going to leave her hear, what if those guys come back and, take her and, experiment on her or, something so, I'm not going to get away from her" so, jimin just stands there, thinking on what I just said to him.

And, whilst he was thinking, whilst looking at the scaled creature before him, then Jungkook suddenly says "I agree with Tae, I don't want that to happen to her either oh, I want to touch her scales too, they look smooth" and, so he walks slowly to her body, which was still on the floor and, he put his hand above her scaly head and, then lowers it carefully onto her smooth scaly head.

So, whilst he was stroking her scaly head, I looked back at jimin and, he looks back at me too and, says "Ok, I thought of what you said and, so, where would we keep her???" and, I thought about that for a minute and, said "Well, she can stay in my room, for now at least, I've got lots of space for her" so, jimin thought for a moment and, says "Alright, she can come with us but, how will we get her to our mansion without her been seen tho???" so, I thought about that for a moment too and, an idea suddenly came into mind already and, I say "Well, we could call up two of our friends that doesn't live so far from here but, we'll have to tell our other hyung's about it, when we get back" I nod and, call up our friends to help us with our new dragon friend.

After awhile, our friends arrive and, they had brung a big enough van to put our dragon friend in. So, we had our friends from TXT help us carry the unconscious Dragon into the van carefully not to hurt her in doing so. And, soon, the four of us set of back to our mansion, as we were on our way home, one of TXT members 'Beomgyu ' says "Where did the Dragon come from???" and, jimin then answers with "I don't know, she was just running from these two guys with tranquilizer guns and, she jumps over our heads, then she tries to fly off but, gets shot twice in the neck and, me and, kookie start to shout at them, when they went, we went to find Taehyung because, he went of to find her and, yeah, then we talked about taking her with us, after thinking abit, then we called you give us some help, to get her into this van we're all in right now" after explaining it to them, we felt the van moving in the back so, Jungkook looked through the little window so, people can look through.

When he did look through the little window he saw...

To be continued...

Hey peeps, how was this chapter for you??? Was it ok??? Was it good???
If you liked this chapter then, could you please vote and, comment what you did like about this chap and, please.

BTS Lovers out 💜💙💜