Chapter (4)

When y/n and, tae were fast asleep, something happens to y/n and, what happened was...

That she changed forms...

She had changed from Dragon to human...

Once she had changed forms, she had woken up from all the pain that surged through her body so, she looks at herself and, then screams of fright because, this was the first time changing from Dragon to human. And, her scream woke up a sleepy tae and, when he looked at her standing on two legs, with her wings and, tail, he says in a scared voice "W-who are y-you??? Where d-did you come f-from???" he said whilst backing up a bit.

So, y/n tried to walk to tae but, wobbled abit and, when she got to the bottom of his bed, she tries to say something to him "I-I'm y-y/n, the Dragon y-you took in yesterday, do you not r-remember???" then y/n waits for tae to say something and, after a awkward silences, he does "Y-yeah, I do remember but, h-how did you happen to change into a human tho??? Has this happened before at all???" y/n sits there for a minute to get her words together and, when she does, she says "W-well, no, it's never happened until now" tae nods and, then he noticed that she wasn't wearing anything so, he says "Ok, right then, let's find you something to wear, I don't want you walking around naked or, even a cold" but, then y/n says back to him "Well, I won't get a cold because, I'm warm blooded so, I'll be fine but, I'll wear clothes though" so, they both went to tae's walk in closet.

So, they both walk through a door, to see two other doors on each side of the little hall.

(What the two doors look like)

So, tae opens the door to the left and, they both walked into the walk in closet and, she looked around, to see all of the cloths and, shoes that were in there

(Picture of the walk in closet that they're in)

So, after looking around for a bit more, tae had found something for y/n to wear, which was, a t-shirt, boxers (in her size) and, some black sweat pants

So, after looking around for a bit more, tae had found something for y/n to wear, which was, a t-shirt, boxers (in her size) and, some black sweat pants. So, tae gave the chosen cloths to y/n and, told her to go to the bathroom so, he won't see anything he didn't want to see.

(Picture of bathroom below)

>With y/n<

Y/n was struggling to put the cloths on so, she tried to put the cloths on again but, it still doesn't work so, she looks in the mirror and, then closed her eyes and, said something in a chanting voice, about three times...

"At the sound of my voice, I wish for my wings and, tail to disappear at any of my commands"

And, soon enough she had a surge of pain in her back, where her wings are and, in her lower back, where her tail is so, she yells in pain and, falls to the floor and, lays there until all of the pain went away. So, when all the pain was gone, she then slowly rose from the floor and, leaned against the wall for balance. When she looked in the mirror, her eyes widened in shock, that her wings wasn't there and, when she turns around, her tail wasn't there either. So, she puts the cloths on and, went out of the bathroom and, stood there for a minute and, walked over to tae who was sitting on his bed. So, y/n says "I'm finished, what now???" and, waits for a reply and, after a minute, tae says something "Well, we need to back to sleep so, you have more energy for the morning, when you meet the others, OK" y/n nods.

So, they both got back into their beds and, they get into a comfortable possession and, try to get back to sleep but, after awhile, they were both fast asleep in no time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that's the end of this chap and, I Hope you liked it and, sorry that it sounds kinda rushed, I just write what I'm thinking of for this book. And, sorry for the crap ending too. It'll be better in the Next chapter, hopefully.

Please can you vote and, comment what you did like about this chapter.

Well, see you in the next chapter...

As always...

BTS Lovers out 💜💙💜