Seventeen

This whole chap is🔞

Lisa's Pov

I feel so much weight on top of me, as far as I remember I am drinking with Suho and Joohyun's father until the three of us were too drunk and I don't know what happened next. Right now I don't think this is hungover because if it is, I felt suffocated down at my danger zone and someone bouncing at my lap, I open my eyes and saw Irene, NAKED. Damn.

"Hyun!" I said and hug her.

"Freak! *I'm so near why did---"

"I wnst to take a bath." I said shutting her off.

"What?!" she exclaimed in disbelief.

"I feel so hot." I said and push her aside but she didn't budge so I stand up and now I know why, I am freaking inside her.

"Let's take a bath." I said and thrust inside her, I feel weak and the world is still spinning.

"Ohhh Lisa! Ahhhh f**k!" she moan as I thrust in and out of her fastly.

"Ohhh Lisa!" she moan and scratch my back and I can feel blood going out of my skin.

The atmosphere in the bathroom is so hot and the water falling out at the shower is helping.

"Ohh Joohyun your so tight." I groan still going in. I focus on pleasuring her and I can see her back arching so I push it back down to the wet and cold ground.

"Fuck Lisa I'm cu---" her voucd is getting louder and louder so I don't have a choice but to cover her loud mouth.

"You don't want us to get caught, right?" I ask and she nodded.

"Uhhmmpp" she continue Mahoning while my hand is covering g her mouth and my hips thrusting inside her.

"I'm cumming" she stated way much lower than her first loud moan.

"Freak!" I moan same as my orgasm gash out of me and I felt her coat my cock.

"So hot" I told and suck her right nipple while me other hand is massaging the other.

"I want to ride you." she whispered

"I'm bed" I told and sat up and carry her in briday style. As we reach her bed I throw her making her yelp but quickly covered her mouth out of naughtiness.

"Come here My Naughty BABY." she said her forefinger gesturing me to come closer.

"Hyun" I told as if complaining.

"I want to ride that hard, long , thick and veiny cock of yours." she seductively said gripping the base and head of my dick.

"Fuck! Joohyun!" I moan too loud

"Sshhh" she hush and suck the head of my cock.

"You're mouth is so warm, damn." I moan again and stated fucking her but she suddenly gag when I went farther.

"You fine?" I ask pleasure and lust still consuming me.

"Continue" she told and Bob her head up and down, she reach until the half of my cock and she's trying her best to go farther than she can.

"Ohhh" I moan out of breath, I felt like I already excercised for more than an hour.

I look down and saw how my cock almost fades inside her mouth. Her warm mouth is so fucking turn on. When finally my cock faded inside her mouth and felt the bck of her throat, damn too much pleasure.

"Uhg, I'm c-cumming!" I moan and she encircled her tongue at my dick and she suck it afterwards. My di k twitches at how freaking hot she looks while giving me a blowjob.

"Cum now baby boy." she said and I cna feel vibrations to my cock. Making me explode straight down at her throat. She continue sucking me off until my last drop of orgasm.

"You're so good." I told and caress her face, I kissed her lips with affection and she reciprocated with much aggressiveness.

"Gorgeous" I praise and lick her jaw to her neck, collarbone, chest to su king her left and right nepples which I took time sucking. Leaving marks where my mouth passed through.

"I love this boobs of yours." I told and went down to her stomach to her belly bottom.

"Yeah yeah go down and pleasure me with all your might." she commanded but I smirk.

"No" I said

"I want you to turn around, butt up high." I told and her eyes widen.

"Not my butt." she told and back away covering her body with the sheets.

"I'll just pleasure you from behind." I defended, as if.

"Just with the smile you got I wouldn't believe you so." she told and lay down so I pulled her covers making her shouted and I gestured her to stay quiet.

"No!"she exclaimed

"Fine" I said and kissed her lips torrid.

"I love you so much." I said and started to twist her body so her back will face me but she widen her eyes threatening me.

"Fine but after I suck you off, we'll do the dog style." I told making her confuse but I just laugh it off.

I buried my face into her pussy tasting her sweet cunt. I lick her clit and and to her pussy slit up and down. I enter my tongue and she moan loud and grab my hair pulling it.

"Hyun that hurts!" I complain in whisper.

"Sorry, you're so good. Any experience with others?" she ask raising her brows.

"Are you accusing me?" I ask

"I aks first" she stated, I'm now thinking that our pleasurable night will turn into our first fight as a couple.

"Thinking too deep, is that a YES?" she ask grabbing my nape pulling my face closer to her and my eyes widen, she look straight into my eyes as if judging me by it.

"Of course----"

"See!" she exclaim and I face-palm.

"Of course not, I guess I am reading too much smuts and movies...? And you know..." I told truthfully, embarrassed at my sudden confession(too much wattpad smuts).

"Where--"

"Hyun!" I yelled not too loud, my face is so hot right now because of embarrassment.

"Okay but I still don't----"

"You should, a lot of readers can relate(kidding)" I said kissing her lips and we both lay down the bed.

"Finish what you started." she said pushing me down.

"You will doubt me---"

"No I won't, now pleasure me." she said so I oblig.

We didn't notice the time of too much pleasure but I'm sure I didn't get enough sleep. I cn still feel myself inside her as my request and damn I can feel her tightness. After kicking and sucking her off, she orgasm two times draining her energy so after that she wanted to sleep already but I please her that I wanted to stay inside her at first she didn't get it but when I give her a grin she slap me and didn't agree after more than ten minutes of persuasion she agreed and here I am now. Starting to move my hips.

"Oh Joohyun" I moan lowly being careful not to wake her up.

"Uhhh!" I moan as I get faster thrusting inside her.

"Lis" she moan her voice still sleepy. She tried to stop me but no, I can't take it.

"Please I am sore." she told so I stop.

"Good morning" I told but she hug me and I felt her back asleep again.

"Good morning, Lisa." I told myself.

I went back to sleep and hug her tight but pull off my cock so it can breathe after being inside her for hours.

I sigh as if I just get back my breath.