I | Entertainment is pranking idiots

FTR or RR?

"What giving up so easily?" I taunted the person I had in head-lock

She scoffed and twisted my hand. Pain jolted through me as I fell on the ground seeing as she fucking tripped me. Before I could recover from her attack, she had me on the ground. Her arm was around my neck and her legs had locked my legs.

"Give up," she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck no." I slammed the back of my head on her face, not hard enough to hurt her but hard enough to make her loosen the hold. She stumbled back when when I punched her. I kept throwing punches which she easily blocked.

Faking a right hook, I kicked her legs, slamming her on the mats. The ceiling came into view when she tripped me again. Both of us kept wrestling and slamming each other until we had the other in a deadlock.

"I give up." Both of us said together and released each other.

My ribs throbbed in pain a little when I took in a sharp breath. I closed my eyes for a while to calm myself and sat up, turning towards the idiotic person I call my twin.

"Did you have to hit me so hard?" Vanessa whined and sat up too.

"Yeah because you went easy on me." I rolled my eyes.

My twin plopped herself on the mat again making me groan loudly. Her off-white t-shirt had risen a little revealing a small tattoo on her stomach, the replica of mine.

"Come on, Ness, at least shower and get into something comfortable before you sleep like a log." I wrapped my fingers around her wrist and pulled her up.

"Can't I just fall asleep? We've been training for like 6 hours!"

"Shower and do whatever you want," I repeated, letting her know that she had no other option, not that she ever listened to me. "And we haven't been training for 6 hours, drama queen."

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? Then what time is it?" She started looking around and then sighed realizing that there was no clock in the gym.

"It's eight a.m., girls." A feminine voice made us look in the direction of the door.

"See!" Vee exclaimed, pointing towards the new person. "It's eight in the fucking morning and we have been in here since five!"

"That's three hours."

She huffed, giving me a very irritated and accusing glare. "I know that but it felt like six hours because someone decided it was a good idea to train at five!" 

"We would have ended training early if you woke up when I told you to!" I glared back.

"Girls?"

"You wanted me to wake up at four!"

"Girls?"

"We have been doing that for most of our life!"