Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ

Lᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ POV (December 1st 2020 / Charlotte North Carolina)

We're currently moving into our house in Charlotte North Carolina and melo not here he's at his first facility practice with the team I packed his whole gym bag with his clothes shoes drinks I don't know I just felt like a mother when their child goes off to their first day of school.

Thank you guys so much. I said to movers that literally moved everything into our house.

Hey no problem. The guy said and they left. I smiled and closed the door and locked then walked to the living room and sat down on my brand new couch and turned on our 65inch TV.
••••
BABY! I yelled running up to melo as he walked into house. He laughed and picked me up and hugged me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we shared a kiss.

Damn you miss that much? He asked.

Yes I was mad bored here all day by myself. I said.

Oh well I'm back now. He said putting me down.

So tell me about practice. I said.

It wasn't bad. He said.

When's the first game? I asked.

The 14th. He said.

But what were you doing all day? He asked.

Well I started off by watching TV after the people left  but we don't have anything like WiFi but then I thought about cooking but I wanted to wait till you got home for our first meal from the stove so I just ordered food then i don't know I told you I was bored. I said.

Well what's for dinner mamas? He asked.

What do you want? I asked.

Well you know what I want. He said smirking.

Stop. I said as he placed his hands on my hips and kissed me.

You sure? He asked.

Yes I want real food. I said.

You gonna give that good lucky sex before a game right like in highschool? He asked.

Maybe. I said.

You Lucky I love ya fine ass. He said and slapped my ass. I laughed and kissed him then turned around and walked to the kitchen.

Papi what do you want for dinner? I asked.

I don't know mamas surprise. He said.

Well don't get comfortable we gotta got to the store. I said.

What you mean? He asked. I opened the empty refrigerator and he sighed.

Let just order some then we'll go shopping tomorrow. I said closing the door.

Yeah. He said coming up behind me he hugged my waist and kissed my cheek. I giggled and kissed him.

I can't wait for the future. He said.

What do you see? I asked.

You me Married 21 kids. He said.

Baby I'm not having 21 fucking kids. I said.

10. He said.

No. I said.

5. He said.

Nooo. I said.

3. He said.

Maybe. I said.

Fine Married with 3 kids specially around Christmas I wanna see mad Christmas gifts under the tree. He said.

What do you think we're gonna have? I asked.

All boys mamas. He said.

Wow not even one girl. I said.

I mean it's possible. He said.

Nah but I wanna spend at least 3 years together alone and then get married spend at 4 years alone without kids together then have our first kid. He said.

That sounds good to me. I said.
Next day...
I woke melo was cuddled up with me sleeping still he so cute when he's sleep my baby cute when he does everything. I sighed and turned around making melo mad cuz he hates hand I move around in his arms but sometime I do it on purpose but anyways I placed my leg over his waist he placed his hand on my ass and I went back to sleep.
••••
Mama. Melo said.

Mhmm? I answered.

What time is it? He asked.

I don't know. I said mind you not one of us is fully up. He sighed and grabbed his phone. He sighed and kissed my cheek then neck making me giggle.

I gotta go to practice mama. He said.

No. I said whining. He sat making me groan. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

I don't want you to go. I said.

I'll back in a few hours mamas it won't be long. He said as I moved my leg. He leaned down for a kiss and I leaned in until our lips touched.

I love you. He said.

I love too.I said and he walked away to the bathroom I sighed and grabbed his pillow and cuddled with it.
20mins later

Melo walked downstairs as I stood in the living room tryna work the TV and it's starting to piss me off. He watched me struggle I sighed and threw the remote on the couch.

Mamas. He laughed.

The shit pissing me off its not working. I said. He laughed and grabbed the remote.

What you tryna do? He asked.

Turn on the xbox. I said.

What you tryna play? He asked.

Nothing I'm just tryna watch YouTube or Netflix what do you have on there? I asked.

Netflix Hulu HBO I got all of them. He said. I nod and he handed me the Xbox remote and the gave me the TV remote.

Oh wait we don't even have WIFI yet. I said.He laughed and kissed me.

I'll see you in 5 hours around 4. He said.

Okay...I love you. I said.

I love you more mamas. He said.