Chapter 1: The past of Izuku Midoriya

Past

Deku pov: 

it was just a regular day  I was walking home from middle school after being bullied again and remembering the words my mom told me and how she felt bad ¨I'm sorry  Izuku I'm sorry¨ my mother said  as she was crying from tears and tears with me at age four.

But I wouldn't let those words bother me because I am aiming to be a hero and I won't give up! 

I laughed as I walked a few steps to the other side of the tunnel. But at the same time I was attack by a villain. It was the same villain all might was chasing!  The villain was going into my body and I was dying. Until All might saved me from the villain. I was unconscious from that villains quirk. When I have awoken by all might slapping my face to make conscious again, and when my vision came clear and saw all might it made me happy to see him right in my face though he was draw different then he is on tv  but I was so happy that my green curly hair standed  straight up instead of its usual roots of my curly hair. I tried asking for an autograph of all might but it turns out he already signed it, but all might said ¨Goodbye kid, I have no time¨ All might said getting ready to leave. I thought 'is that it? Is that all?¨

¨Your leaving? Already?¨ I said with a sad look on my face 

¨Heroes need to save time too¨  All might said looking facing away from me getting ready to leap into the air  ( I forgot what he said then)

¨You can catch me on tv kid ¨ All might shouted 

While all might was in the air  I was also in the air with him. 

¨ Let go of me! I love my fans, but this is too much¨ All might said while trying to push me off of  his leg

¨If I let go now, I'll die¨ I said while trying to hold on as much as I can.

¨True enough¨ he said while he stops pushing me off of his leg.

As he found somewhere to land to drop me off, I wanted to ask him something, an answer I been waiting for my whole life to know. Can I be a hero. Thats what I wanted to know. All might was about to leave. Again. He cant leave right now. Its just one simple question I need to know in my life. 

¨Somebody should let you in¨ All might said while getting ready to jump and flee again to drop off the sludge villain who attacked me

¨Wait-¨ I said with my hand out, like if I had the power to stop all might

¨ No. Heroes have no time to wait. I have no time to wait either.¨ He said walking away

¨Can I ever hope to become a hero. Even without a quirk. Can I ever hope to be someone like you?¨ I said trying to get the answer out of all might.

I started to blab my mouth around. As all might was smoking, I didn't notice that. Until I looked up at least thats when I realized there was this strange skinny, who looked like a skeleton right in front of me. I screamed and said ¨Your not all might? Wheres all might? Your an impostor!¨ I said while continue screaming

¨I can a sure you I am all might-¨ as he said while blood came out of his mouth. 

This can't be all might. All might is so buff. All might started to show me his scar from a villain I thought it was from toxic chainsaw. But it wasn't. 

¨Can you be a hero? I would say you can't be a hero without a quirk, some villains just can't be beat without a quirk. Its not bad to dream kid. But make sure your dreams are reasonable.¨ He said while walking off. Even the best of the best said it. The number one hero. 

I stood there completely frozen, like if someones quirk was ice and they have frozen me half to death. Until I heard an explosion. It doesn't matter. I should just give up on becoming a hero. No point on even trying to be one. As I started to walk down the stairs to go home. I some how ended up, where the explosion was... 

Did I come here on purpose? Should I go over there... It will only make me worse. Oh well might as well see whats going on over there. Is that... The sludge villain?! This is all my fault.... I did this. And now that person is suffering because of me! Wait a minute that face looks kinda familiar  

I realized who it was.. It was Kacchan! He must be in pain... As I saw the look on his face. Pain in his face. The fear in his face. I couldn't take it anymore. It was too much for me to just sit here while he is in fear and pain, I had to do something. Even if it means costing my life. 

As I ran into save Kacchan my legs felt like they had a mind of their own. They were moving on there own. Just by them selves. I started to scratch the slimie villain with my hands. 

¨What the hell?! Why are you here?¨ Kacchan said while the sludge villain on him.

¨I couldn't just sit here and watch you die. My legs just started moving on its own.¨ I said with tears in my eyes that felt like acid rain.

¨Get the hell off of me!¨ He said while making an explosion

The sludge villain tried to hit me, but all might jumped in and saved me and Kacchan. 

All might gave a huge punch and saved me and Kacchan. The big punch made the sky turn grey and it started to rain... That was the last thing I remember before going unconscious.

                   Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this Chapter of Dead deku au. I am still gonna continue spending Christmas with you. This has been the longest one of all the ones I wrote in my other fanfic. Anyway. Since the weekend is coming up i'll try my best to do both at a time. Oh yeah! So um this may sound familiar to the anime and manga, thats because I wanted to make it seem better to get to understand Deku or as you would call him Izuku midoriya. Though this isn't gonna be cannon. This is a fanfic . So sorry if that confused you guys. This was just to understand him better if you haven't seen the anime. But i'll repeat myself this isn't cannon. If you wanna know what actually happens. I highly recommend: My hero academia. Thank you for reading. I'll post the next chapter later.

-Bakudeku_gorl