Chapter 13 - Glam king

It only took a few minutes.

Astra walked excitedly down the stairs.

"Wait till you see how glorious he looks."

"I am a master of makeup and fashion after all." She said as she checked her nails.

Just us her voice sounded Reed descended from the stairs.

Silence.

Absolute silence.

The silence was broken as Dana and Ivy burst into laughter.

"Hahaha hahaha"

"Oh my god, you look worse than pennywise."

That wasn't necessarily an overstatement.

One of Reed's eyelids had neon yellow and the other had neon green eyeshadow. Half of his lips had bright blue lipstick and the other half had bright orange. His cheeks and forehead looked golden, probably due to too much foundation (A//N: I wouldn't know, cause I don't wear makeup.) There was pink and green glitter in his hair that looked worse than a bird's nest which only added to the jarring makeup.

Reed looked perplexed and took his phone from his pocket. He screamed.

"What the heck did you do to my face?!"

"What are you talking about? You look gorgeous."

Reed ignored her comment and raced to the bathroom. This whole time, Ivy and Dana hadn't stopped laughing. Tears were already streaming down their faces.

"Oh my god, my stomach hurts! Hahahahahaa" Dana shrieked.

Ivy wasn't any better. 

A few minutes passed like this and the bottle finally pointing to Ivan and Mira. Kai happened to be sitting next to Mira.

"Hmmm, how about dancing the Tango?" She said, a little unsure.

"Sure, I'm a very good dancer not to brag or anything."

"What about you Ivan? Do you know how to dance the tango?"

"Yeah, I do." He responded after quickly purchasing the skill from the system shop.

Dana took out her cell phone and tapped on it a few times before connecting it to a pair of mini speakers.

"I'm gonna start the music so tell me when you are ready."

"We are ready." They both said in unison.

The music started playing, and they danced for five minutes. The tango wasn't very complicated nor was it easy. It involved a lot of leg movement and you needed to be in sync with your partner. The music ended with Ivan's arm wrapped around Mira's waist and with her leaning backwards and their noses almost touching.

Just then there was a sound of the door opening. Both of them turned their heads to the source of the sound. It was Dominic and he was staring at them with a dark face.

Ivan instinctively helped Mira up and walked over to him and smiled; he was a little nervous.

Dominic looked at him with an expressionless face but his eyes were dark. He leaned forward slightly and whispered, "follow me."

Ivan instinctively nodded and followed him up the stairs.

The rest of the group didn't seem to sense any abnormality with their behaviour, and just thought they missed each other too much.

They stopped in front of Dominic's room for a few seconds before entering.

Dominic closed the door behind him and turned to look at Ivan; emerald eyes meeting pink ones.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked; his voice deep.

Ivan nodded as he felt soft lips crash into his. Ivan let out a moan as Dominic explored the inside of his mouth; only deciding to let go when Ivan was out of breath. Ivan tilted his head slightly and stared at him, glassy-eyed. He raised his arms and wrapped them around Dominic's neck as he placed a lingering kiss on his (D) lips.

"I missed you,"

"Me too," Dominic replied as he grabbed Ivan's butt and raised him to his waist level. Ivan intuitively wrapped his legs around Dominic's waist as he (d) walked towards the bed.

Dominic placed Ivan on the bed as he removed his shirt. Although Dominic looked quite lean when in clothes, but once they came off, they revealed a broad muscular chest and arms and well developed abdominal muscles.

Dominic climbed on top of Ivan and started sucking on his neck all the way to his collarbone. He pulled Ivan's shirt over his head to reveal two pink peaks.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Dominic asked with concerned and lust-filled eyes.

This tickled Ivan's heart.

He nodded, his face and shoulders flushed.

Dominic planted butterfly kisses on Ivan's neck and continued to go lower until he reached his (I) nipples. Ivan let out a high pitched moan as Dominic teased his nipples with his tongue and fingers.

"Ah, I'm gonna cum," Ivan said as he came with his nipples; panting.

'This never happened in my previous body. I can't believe I came with my nipples.'

Ivan turned his head to the side in embarrassment.

Dominic chuckled at this. This only made Ivan blush harder.

Ivan looked down at the tent in Dominic's pants and stroked it. Dominic let out a low grunt.

"I want it........please," Ivan begged almost desperately.

Dominic quickly took off their remaining garments.

Ivan stared wide-eyed at his giant member, already leaking with pre-cum.

Dominic inserted a finger inside Ivan's chrysanthemum and started moving it. Ivan moaned loudly in response. Dominic only pulled out after three fingers were moving in and out of Ivan's puckered hole.

Ivan whined at the empty feeling.

Dominic positioned Ivan properly as he pressed his throbbing member on Ivan's twitching hole.

"I'm going to put it in." He said as he slowly pushed his giant member into Ivan's hole.

Ivan groaned at the burning pain.

Dominic planted butterfly kisses all over Ivan's face before abruptly shoving his giant dick into Ivan.

Ivan let out a moan as he came, tears running down his face due to the pain.

"Ugh, so tight,"

"I'm going to start moving."

Soon enough, Dominic started moving his hips.

In the large room, the only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of skin slapping and loud moans.

Dominic's steady thrusts soon became erratic.

"I'm gonna cum......"

"Ah....Me too."

Dominic leaned down a gave Ivan a passionate kiss as they came simultaneously.

Word count: 1035

Sorry for the late update. Ain't too shabby ay?

19th December 2020