A Vote?

A/N Hey everybody! This will be my last update for this book so I hope this update can bring an inceey-wincey bit of....something to our current COVID lives. Now for one more disclaimer because why not: I do not, will not, and/or will never own the Twilight books, movies, or the dialogue used below. Nor do I want to take such a masterpiece that is the Percy Jackson Universe away from Uncle Rick. So without further ado, I introduce to you all...democracy.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Huh? I'm not..." My brain finally caught up with my mouth. Alice was far too small for these clothes to fit her and unless she secretly was a klepto and these were Rosalie's clothes... it only makes sense that they're Jasper's. Of course, they are. I'm an idiot. They're too fucking baggy and comfortable not to be men's clothing. And let's not forget the joggers actually have pockets.

"...is THAT why you were all looking at me weird earlier? Not x-ray vision?" I got resounding nods and shrugs before Alice came up and grabbed my arms.

"How about we get back to the not soft wall you were launched into?"

"Launched?" Jasper finally broke the stare-off he'd been having with Eddie after the clothing revelation and I wanted to bolt.

"She's just being dramatic I wasn't-"

"Yes, you were. He-the big one, Felix?- he grabbed your arm after you stabbed him and you were across the room in seconds. There was... oh my god, there were cracks in the wall from where you hit it weren't there?" I crossed my arms defensively as I leaned against the kitchen island, refusing to look away as Bella finished her eye witness testimony.

"I said I'm fine and-"

"Is it because you're a witch? Did you cast a spell to heal yourself or something? Is that what you were talking about when we walked in?"

Oh shit.

"About that-"

"She's not a witch."

"What do you mean? Her eyes were glowing?"

"Would you two stop interrupting me?! Eddie boy's right, unfortunately. I'm not a witch, that was a lie I had to fabricate to survive alright? They wouldn't have let me go otherwise. I manipulated my appearance which is why you couldn't see my injuries and I ran away because that whole situation was a complete shit-show because none of you know what the fuck you're doing."

Bella was getting a constipated look on her face and reflected my crossed arm position. She's picking up mannerisms from her vampire.

"And you do?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised how many better ways that situation could have been handled."

"You didn't have to come with. I went there for Edward and then they wanted me dead before Alice's vision. It had nothing to do with you."

"Anybody else hear the superiority complex in that statement? No? Just me? Must have mistaken that for the bitchy-ness."

She slapped me with much more strength than her stature portrayed. Everyone was just as stunned as I was. Then I smirked.

"And a bitch slap to boot huh?"

She was growing flustered now. I dramatically pointed towards the door and started walking away.

"If you don't mind, I'll be leaving now."

"You can't."

"Watch me."

Edward appeared in front of me to attempt and block my exit.

"We need your vote too." Edward's dick face was in sharp contrast with his eyes, which were practically begging me to stay for whatever they were planning. It was very different from his four other normal looks of nonchalance, constipation, fuck you and go away.