Game Plan

Basically this story is going to start from where Kurapika finds out the spiders aren't dead and the gang is trying to come up with a plan to kill them. You y/n are apart of Leorio, Kurapika, Killua, and Gon's group after meeting in the hunter exam. Okay, enjoy! 😏

Told from your POV
Kurapika's face suddenly turns into a shocked gasp. "The spiders are alive" he reads from his phone. Holy shit, this is bad. Kurapika's emotions are a mess, now he will certainly stop at nothing to kill the troupe. Leorio yells a "what!?" Gon and Killua turn all their attention to Kurapika, and I focus on the blonde chain user sitting before me. We need to move fast! I say. Kurapika struggles to calm his breathing, I cusp his hands into mine and he looks into my eyes with worry "we will think of a plan, and get revenge for your clan Kurapika. I promise" His eyes turn loving but not yet hopeful.

After a minute of intense thinking Killua thought of the base for a pretty solid plan. We all were to be given a mission to carry out. It was risky considering the troupe weren't forgiving, meaning we have one shot at success. I was given the task of taking out a woman with the name Machi. All my nerves are pounding my heart and making it hard to think, but I know I can't let my friends down. I have to do this. Killua explained to me that I would wear a long silver gown and dress for a night on the town. I would keep my nen talent hidden and pose as an ordinary civilian looking for a fun time out. While sealing my nen, I would search for anyone with a strong aura. Kurapika told me an area they were likely to be close to, so I would search near there.