Venom (Snake of Death)

If there was one word that was not in the vocabulary of Prince Rudra of Naga-loka, it was the word 'jealous'. He just didn't get jealous. So why did Aiden keep insisting he was?

"You are jealous." Aiden said, poking his cousin. "You were ready to murder the boy who called Mini pretty. Who knows what you're gonna do to this one."

The boy in question was currently flirting with Mini. And judging by her giggles, it was working.

"Jealous." Aiden singsonged.

Rudy whipped his head towards his cousin. "You're one to talk. The last guy who called Aru "Shah" ended up with a black eye!"

The tips of Aiden's ears turned red. "Quit mentioning that!" he hissed.

"Never." Rudy said smirking.

Suddenly, he heard a short intake of breath a little bit away. He swiveled around to see the boy leaning towards Mini, and she closed her eyes in anticipation. No way in HELL was he going to be Mini's first kiss.

"MINI!" Rudy shouted.

Everyone in the room froze, and Mini turned to face Rudy. She gave him a questioning, slightly annoyed look.

"I... Need help with... Math homework..." he said, ignoring Aiden's facepalm.

Her face turned sympathetic and she shot an apologetic smile at the other boy. Rudy had the ridiculous urge to stick his tounge out at him. Maybe he should stop hanging out with Aru.

As soon as she was close enough, he grabbed Mini's hand and dragged her off. Aiden smirked at him with a knowing look in his eyes. He opened his mouth to tease him. Fine, he wanted to play it that way?

"James is hitting on Aru." he muttered in a low tone. "Better go before it's too late."

Aiden's playful look quickly morphed into one of rage as he stomped off to beat up the poor boy.

"Rudy, where-" Mini started, but Rudy cut her off.

"Don't ask."

Finally, they reached the janitor's closet and Rudy pulled her inside.

"Do you know how many germs might be in here?!" Mini whispered sharply. "I could catch some sort of unknown disease, and possibly-" Mini was silenced by Rudy crashing his lips onto hers.

She froze before slowly melting into the kiss, feeling Rudy smile as she responded. He wrapped and arm around her waist, the other gently tilting her head up. He pushed her against the wall, never once removing himself from her.

Eventually, they broke apart leaving Mini in a daze. She felt Rudy's nails dig into her hips slightly, not so much that it hurt but enough to bring her back to reality.

"You're never going near that boy again." he growled. "Understood. I'll punch him if he so much as looks at you."

Mini nodded, still shocked. He leaned in, close to her ear.

"You're mine." he whispered.

With that he gave her his signature smirk and wink before walking out of the closet.

"Catch you later, Mini."

A/N I wrote this simply because there isn't enough Jealous/Possessive Rudy in this world
Hope you liked it!

-Isha