Moments of Resolution (Myu)

A heart... Still beats...

It may be lacking a body...

But still, it beats, as if it's still craving to live.

The string mechanisms try their hardest to form the lost veins, the lost nerves, and the lost flesh.

...

Kihiro POV

MEA is busy, so busy that everyone in the zone.

I find myself in the female bathroom, looking at myself. I wore my usual black gothic dress. 

(I don't own the image above, but rather, it is A

(I don't own the image above, but rather, it is A. I Generated only, to enhance visualization further.)

I miss my doll. It went missing. That being said, I still love this appearance of mine as a kid. 

Myself aside,

Regarding Sen's death, Youko's attack has a permanent anti-regenerative effect embedded in it, which prevents me from connecting his head to his body, making it impossible for me to resurrect his body.

And, since I am in the MEA headquarters, I tried to check on Tayu Momochi's body. And unfortunately, I wasn't able to help her in any way. For some reason, her regenerative cells wouldn't cooperate with mine. 

I sure hope the Youko won't show up again as a foe.

As for the Kakurasu, I tried to summon the wormholes I used to enter to go to the realm of the underworld or Kakurasu's realm.

However, the coordinates are lying in the back of my mind, and I can't seem to remember them.

No matter how much I try, I always end up going to another dimension.

Their protective jutsu is a hassle.

The place was found through a device that detects malicious energy.

It was placed in the middle of Tokyo, and for 4 months, it continued looking for a place.

Until it found the explosion of dark energy just under the rocks and cement we stood on.

Using the most high-tech device, they managed to find the Cathedral of the Lost Souls, simply, the Cathedral of Kakurasu.

To do this, they used a device that has a string mechanism that slithers underground and that's how they found it.

But, how exactly can't we find the base of Kakurasu?

For starters, the device that was used was immediately destroyed upon taking a photo.

Moreover, when MEA tried to follow the trails of their device, they were led to...

Mizaki High School.

With this report, it may be safe to assume that the Kakurasu Base is just right below the Mizaki High School.

However, upon following the trails underground, we were met with... Nothing...