Purple

We then head back into the cafeteria with the others. A message flashes across the screens: Yellow was the impostor. Four impostors remain.

Okay. That means Cyan, Purple, and White made it through the sabotage earlier. Blue hums quietly to himself as he walks off to do his tasks. He should be okay if I leave him alone for a few minutes to talk to the others, right? He's smart enough to stay in a group of people instead of wandering the ship alone. Obviously not as I see him head off to the lighting area alone with Purple trailing behind.

I run after them, calling, "Hey! Purple! Blue! Wait up!"

Purple smirks, her sharp teeth glinting under her helmet. "Whatcha' need Red?"

"I just wanted to go do my tasks with you! Electrical right?"

Blue smiles, "Oh yeah! Let's all be wire buddies!"

When we get to electrical, I put myself as a wall between the two of them. Blue gets busy fixing the green and yellow wires while Purple and I get busy trying to look busy. Still can't believe I haven't figured out how to fix this thing.

"Why aren't you letting me kill him?" Purple hisses.

"This one's mine." I growl in response, trying to twist a couple of blue and red wires together.

Her eyes flash with a hint of mischief. "Oh, I see how it is. You want this cutie for your dinner. I can understand. I've had my eye on this one ever since we came on board. It really is a shame about Yellow though, but don't we all have to do what it takes to stay on board?"

I glare at her. "It isn't like that!"

Then, Blue falls over. I whip my head around and find him tangled in a bunch of wires and Purple's tentacles nearby. I glare at her again and find her with her jaw unhinged. "Oops!" Her high airy giggle echoes from her lipstick stained maw. Or is that blood?

Doesn't matter. I turn back to Blue, take out my knife, and cut him free from the wires. I help him back to his feet and drag him with me to the cafeteria. We stop at the emergency meeting button, panting. Well, I'm panting, and Blue is squeezing my arm with wide eyes.

"Wow Red! Do you work out? You're like, super strong! Seriously! You have some guns!"

"Are you okay Blue?" I ask him, checking him over for any injuries. Other than a small tear in his suit, he looks okay. I take a patch from my utility belt and stick it over the break in the only barrier between him and open space if he falls out during a sabotage.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine! Are you okay though? It looks like you've seen a ghost!"

"I... I'm okay. Let's go do a different task okay? Electrical just seems kind of dangerous right now."

"Sure!" He smiles, unaware of the danger he was just in.