Chapter 7

Finally at the room the sun was rising shiny entering the window of the place, inside of it they were heard snores coming from the bed as two people were there still sleeping. For what happened yesterday night it doesn't surprised to see them completely exhausted and calmly resting, Barry was laying on bed with Kara on his side cuddle up in his arms with her head on his chest and also their legs intertwined, they were so comfortable in that position that they didn't move a muscle all night long and yes they were completely naked with only a blanket covering their bodies.

On the floor were dropped all their clothes showing how heated their night was, but for them it wasn't a problem as they were now back together and decided to recovered all the lost time from his departure. As the minutes passed Barry was the first one to start waking up from his great sleep, he then started to adjust his eyes to the small light that enlighted their room, he then move his hands into his faces and rubbed his eyes for a second.

Then Barry felt some weight on his body and as he looked down he saw his girlfriend sleeping peacefully and light snoring which for him was very adorable and made him smile. He then move back his arms into Kara's waist to hold her once again like he loves too do, he then sighed as this was one sight he missed so much after being in the speedforce for what he felt like eternity, Barry was then caressing her soft skin with his hand while admiring her and looking at her with love in his eyes.

Kara then started waking up groaning a little as she felt someone massaging her side of her waist, she didn't need to guess to know who that person was. Inmediately she stared smiling and looked up and found out her boyfriend looking at her, this made her giggle as Barry then said.

"Good morning beautiful" Barry replied with a morning voice as he just woke up too.

"Mmm, good morning Barr" Kara said to him with a warm smile and also sounding a little exhausted thanks to their night alone yesterday.

"How are you? All good?" he asked her again while still rubbing her side softly giving Kara some chills.

"Yeah, last night was amazing. The best in a long time" she said moving up her head a little just to see Barry directly while being all happy for last night and also for waking up like this.

"I agree with you my love, I can say that I really missed you and it was worth the wait as I am back now, and I never planned on leaving you ever. I love you so much to do that" Barry stated to her giving also a sweet smile that made Kara's heart melt completely.

"I love you so so much too Barry, and I'm not worried for that cause from now on, I will never leave you out of my sight" Kara answered too and finished chukling also but meaning what she said about keeping Barry safe and on her sight.

Barry just laugh too and leaned down giving Kara a soft kiss which she returned with happiness, it was supposed to be one but it turned into many more as they were just holding each other tightly. Minutes later of making out in their morning they separated and still had wide smiles after their little moment.

"You know, I don't want to move out from here, you are so comfy babe. I don't mind being late to the DEO" Kara stated with a frown as she was so happy and peaceful in her boyfriends arms right now, work can wait a little.

"Me too, maybe this time they could aloud it as I just came back from the speedforce. If not then we only say sorry" Barry replied agreeing with Kara, they wanted a little more time for them alone just to enjoying their company.

"Well let's do it, less words more snuggles" Kara said and adjust herself closert to Barry and tighting her grip on his waist.

"Alright" Barry simply replied smiling and then also wrapped again his arms on her waist holding her closer to him, then he closed his eyes and within minutes drifted to sleep with Kara following him soon.