1| Welcome To The Winterville Awards!

Greetings, everyone! Welcome to The Winterville Awards, 2021!

We, Noharmione, thegreathermione and SM_books_  , the hosts of this awards, welcome you into our little family. 

Winter is the time for comfort and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire. It is the time for home. winter is a season of recovery and preparation. It is not a season...........it is a celebration. With every falling flake, a unique spark of interest falls from heaven. we are like a snowflake, all beautiful in our own beautiful way. The future lies before you like a field of fallen snow. 

Therefore this winter, we are here to help you earn the recognition which you deserve. So what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of literature!

Our community values every type of books and writers. Reading is something that helps people concentrate without necessarily breaking the mind in a way. It also allows us to use our imagination and have fun. Our main aim is to take care that all the writers out there who are willing to participate, get the recognition they deserve. 

 Since most of you know how awards work, we are not going to elongate the introduction any more. 

Check out the next chapters for more details about The Winterville Awards.