4| Rules For Judges

If you want to enter this contest as a judge, you must abide to ALL the rules mentioned below.

♠ Give a permanent follow to:

The awards account: TheVilleCommunity

The founders' account:

Noharmione

thegreathermione

SM_books_

In case you are already following either of these accounts, kindly do a re-follow for our convenience.

♠ Give this book a shout out on your message board.

Vote on each and every chapter of this book and add this book to your public reading list and library.

♠ You can apply as a judge and participant at the same time, provided it's not for the same genre.

Follow the rubric we provide you for judging the books. You don't have to be very experienced in this field.

♠ Do NOT accept any bribes, be honest. If any participant tries to bribe you, inform us immediately.

WARNING! No usage of any vulgar language or comments here. If found, we'll immediately block that user. 

♠ We'll let you know when the deadline is.

♠ Submit proper results on time.

♠ Once you get to know your participants, add their book to your public reading list 'The Winterville Awards judging'. This enables the person to be notified that you are their judge and follow you. 

♠ Password is your favorite season.

♠ You can judge 3 categories at most, provided you'll be able to submit the results on time.

♠ Once your Participants' group is full, you have to start judging. And remember to follow the rubrics provided to you.

♠ Go through the participants' form to know the number of entries being accepted in each genre.

Read genuinely.

Failure to follow either of these rules will result to cancellation of your form.

Note:  Voting on the participants' book is totally up to you, there are no restrictions.

When you're done judging, PM your results to us on wattpad in this account and not our personal accounts.

For any queries, please mention either of the founders in this inline comment to gain an immediate response. If you do not get an immediate response, please wait for a day or two, we'll surely get back to you.

Yours sincerely, 

The Winterville Awards.