Chapter 11

Yuyan

(POV Before she dragged Jiaqi)

"Good morning, this is Theo from engineering department. I want to dedicate a song called "Starting over Again" by Natalie Cole to our stunning student council president, Y-yuyan. I know you have so much work and responsibilities right now, but you shouldn't over work and stress yourself out. I wish you would take time to listen to the song I want to dedicate to you. I hope we could start over again Yuyan"

Those words kept on repeating over and over again inside my mind and it stresses me out. I mean, c'mon, its been so many months already since Theo and I broke up. We weren't in contact for a long time and I thought we both had given up to our relationship already. But here he is, making a move after a long month of break up.

But that's not what bothers me!

It's the fact that it is someone whom I TRULY missed right now that read his dedication. Someone whom I desperately wanted to see and hug already.

It's just her voice that I heard but I'm sure that its her. I'm SO sure it's her.

I mean how can I not recognize her sweet, calm, alluring and somewhat seducing voice right?And the fact that my heart beat so fast just by hearing it, means, its really her.

She's the only one who can do that to me.

My heart clench a little as I found myself missing her so much. I wanted to talk to her right after we get back but I don't know how to.

I was anticipating going back to school so much because I thought I can talk to her already but no. I am wrong.

My responsibilities really had to meddle with everything.

"Xiaotang! How come your just sitting while we are busy doing everything?!" K Lu shouted at Xiaotang who's sitting pretty in one of the swivel chair in SC office while scrolling to her phone.

Yeah, we're at the office right now still doing council works that concerns the on-going celebration of foundation day.

"I'm taking a rest! I did a lot of things a while ago and I am so tired already!" Xiaotang said

" 'Did a lot of things' my ass! You were literally just scrolling to your cellphone with an idiotic smile plastered on you're face the whole time!" K Lu argued.

"I'm not!" Xiaotang

"Yes you are!" K Lu.

"I'm not!"

"You areeeeeeee!"

"Will you too shut up for a minute?!" I butted in as I massage my temples. "We still had a lot of things to do and we don't have the luxury of time to argue in the middle of this" I told them.

They stop arguing.

Gosh these two will forever be the source of my headache.

We still have loads of work. Our professors kept on requesting us to do this and that. They even let the council do almost everything in the preparation. From the programs up to the booths that we need to approved or reject and the process is very tiring and stressful.

"Yan, we already shut our mouth for a minute now. Can we continue?" K Lu asked.

-_-

Calm down Yuyan, calm down.

"No. You can't" I answered. "Just do your work in silence and Xiaotang please refrain from using your phone and help Keran instead." I told her.

We continue doing the work inside the office when Anqi and Yuxin came in.