Chapter 1

I was sent to a huge medical building for a mission apparently there was an active bomb threat and of course I was in the area I sighed as the elevator went higher and higher until I reached the top from the information I was given it was at the top floor restroom. I walked inside and scouted the area the building was currently evacuating so the top part of the building was currently empty. I checked inside and under every toilet but couldn't see anything my dad wouldn't stop calling my phone but I was on the job I denied his calls once again when I heard a loud bang coming from the bottom part of the building just as my gear that monitors how much I use my quirk started beeping another loud crash shook the entire building when I realized they gave me the wrong position of the bombs. I could feel the building toppling from under my feet I didn't know what to do so I tapped my feet and activated my quirk just as the building started to crash downwards. I screamed trying to avoid falling debris when a large piece of the building floor hit my head and everything went dark.

                            Aizawas POV
I kept calling Saige but he wasn't picking up when an unknown number called my phone I answered with an annoyed voice
"What do you want"
"Your son is Saige Aizawa correct?" A voice responded over the phone
"Yes what's the problem?"
"I regret to inform you He was assigned to Musutafu Hospital for a mission but the hospital has collapsed and his body is no where to be seen we think he was crushed to death I'm sorry but medical professionals are pronouncing him dead"
I felt my body freeze up as I heard those words I didn't know what to say he was my son. I stared at a picture of him on my desk and let out a quiet sob hanging up the phone. I couldn't handle this information.
He was my son the only person I actually enjoyed and he was gone. I remember when I first saw him I wanted nothing to do with him but then I got attached....

(I swear not every chapter will be this short I just needed to sum up the past so I can get to the present! Pls if you can vote thank you!)