Chapter 7

I woke up covered in 3 layers of blankets. I turned on cartoons and snuggled up with my pacifier in my mouth. Daddy walked in my room and brushed his fingers through my hair.
"Saige it's time to get up"
I whined hiding my face under the covers.
He chuckled and picked me up I whined loudly and struggled.
He cooed me and carried me downstairs in the living room.
"You stay here while me and Dada make some food."
I whined and just as he left the room I got up from where he placed me and decided I'd go exploring some more. I waddled around the house until I found a pretty room with plants and a fish aquarium I smiled and looked at one of the plants I picked up the pot and examined the plant smiling when I realized my quirk activated the plant wouldn't stop floating and I started to panic.
"PLEASE COME BACK DOWN STOP IT YOU STUPID QUIRK"
The pot fell and crashed onto the floor sending glass shards everywhere I panicked trying to put it back together hoping dad wouldn't notice when I activated my quirk again but this time the one floating was me.
My head hit the ceiling as I tried to control it knocking and shattering more plants the more I tried.
I cried knowing I was going to be in so much trouble when Dad found out.
I heard footsteps approaching the room I was in I panicked and flung myself out the window breaking the top part of the window in the process. I floated upwards torwards the sky realizing that I was genuinely stupid for leaving the room.
I managed to grab onto a piece of the roof and I held on as tightly as I could.
I heard Dada shouting from the window.
"SAIGE WHERE ARE YOU!"
I cried "I'm on the roof I can't control my quirk please get help I can't hold on much more!!"
I heard him rush away.
After several minutes Dad came out and climbed into the roof his eyes lit up and his hair started floating then my quirk stopped and I fell back into the roof.
Dad picked me up and carried me back into the house he wouldn't even talk to me he was so angry at me.
I silently hung my head and stairted at the mess I had made.
Dad walked me to my room and told me to wait in there I was scared to move or do anything because I didn't want to get in more trouble.
He came back with Dada beside him.
I lowered my ears and avoided eye contact with them.
"Saige why didn't you stay put when I told you to"
"I just thought-"
"SAIGE YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR OWN QUIRK ANYTHING I TELL YOU TO DO IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD."
Dada put his hand on Dad's shoulder to get him to calm down.
Dad picked me up and placed me over his knee and spanked my bottom ten times. I was in tears and trembling by the time they left my room.

I stared in the mirror for hours trying to focus on controlling my quirk. I didn't want to be the son of a pro hero that can't even control his own quirk.
I felt the energy of my quirk flow through my body then suddenly I was an older version of myself.
I looked like the poster in my room of me as a hero.
This must be my natural form.
I focused on controlling a hairbrush and it floated over my hand. I was getting the hang of this.
I was upset at my dad and I just wanted spite him.
I put my long hair in a ponytail and put on some more masculine clothes.

I walked out onto my balcony and tapped my shoes focusing my quirk on them I started floating I started off badly controlling how I floated but after flying for a while I got better.
I flew until I landed in the city. I put my hands in my pockets and walked around ignoring stares or any attention.
I ran into Blair and smiled.
"Remember me?"
"Whoah little kid not so little anymore"
I laughed and nodded
"Well yeah that's just how my quirk is"
He smirked "Well I'm just now getting off work so if you'd like to hang out we can."
I stammered embarrassed to be talking to a pro hero when I suddenly realized I was also a pro hero.
"Yes that would be great!"
We walked to his hero agency and I turned away as he undressed from his hero uniform into some normal clothes.

"Yes that would be great!"We walked to his hero agency and I turned away as he undressed from his hero uniform into some normal clothes