LACUNA

—*i don't own this image

*i don't own this image. all rights go to kijugo on deviantart. 

LACUNA——
a jujutsu kaisen fanfiction.
© kakegurus, 2021, all rights reserved.

SYNOPSIS——
who is mikio fushiguro?

MIKIO FUSHIGURO CANNOT RELATE to anyone. She is not like anybody she's supposed to be like. She holds no candle that burns the same as the women in the Zen'in clan whose hands have held it before. Where they cooked and cleaned, smiled and bared both the children and the burden of over-loving in the stead of dismissive and heartless lovers, Mikio prefers to be where the men are. At night, when people lay their head to rest, Mikio is up along aside them, battling curses for the right for continuity in this dreary existence and fighting to ensure that those people's realities won't be as horror-filled as their dreams. But even though she fights with them, Mikio knows she can't quite relate to the men either. They're nothing alike, even with the separation of their differing genders removed. Had it not been for the similarities in the faces between her and her brother, Megumi, Mikio would have a hard time believing that she was even related to the clan in any way.

She is an outsider to the outsiders, an enigma to the enigmatic. An unfathomable possibility to the most brilliant explainers of the unexplainable. There is one thing about her, however, that is always certain— becoming even more so after a certain curse-consuming idiot inserts himself into the world of jujutsu sorcery:

Mikio Fushiguro is not to be messed with.

CAST——
a queen who forges her own crown

MARI KURIHARA
AS

MIKIO FUSHIGURO

MIKIO FUSHIGURO

DISCLAIMERS / TRIGGER WARNINGS——
• original character insert.
• canon divergence both slight and extensive
• manga spoilers ( for anime only-readers )
• descriptions of scenes that contain blood, violence and gore.
• angst / fluff city.
• mature language ie. cursing
• the jjk higher ups. need i say more? i hate their guts man, lol.
• mentions of sexism, classicism, and probably many more isms later on.
• if you are looking for a fic with smut, i will not be able to provide that for you here. these are 15 year old children.
• i do not own jujutsu kaisen or prison school, nor the images associated with them, all rights go toward gege akutami and amira hiramoto respectively. i only own mikio fushiguro and her role in this story. mari kurihara is just how i'd imagine her to look had she been in the story canonically.

DEDICATIONS——
to my loves who always either always get on me to write (mars) or wait patiently until i pop out of whatever hole i've dug myself in or who inspire me to keep writing in general.  this is my ode to you. i love you all.

bakaagou -shisui JAEYOLKS LOVEBLOOMED kylalily

AUTHOR'S NOTE——
okay first thing's first, i hope you enjoy this. i know it has been a very LONG time since i've written here. and i'm very sorry. i was stuck in a cycle of hating everything i wrote and not writing at all but i'm proud to say i've found balance. to anybody reading this who has requested one shots on morsel i have not forgotten you!!!! i'm just trying to wrap my head around how to make your oneshots as perfect as possible bc i don't want to give you anything halfassed. hopefully this can subside any impatience you have with me? 🥺.

the first chapter'll probably be out shortly after this so, we'll talk there. ;)