OC Introduction - Wolf 24

Titan.

First revived on Earth, somewhere in Europe. 

 The majority of his reboots were before D1. The remaining five are after D2. Much later. Most likely after Forsaken.

6′5″

Prefers shotguns and close-up combat.

His fists are also his favorite weapons.

srsly you'll see him just charge in and punch everything.

He's the Dad of the group. Legit has been called Dad more than once. To some it's become a habit.

He leads his fireteam.

Echo and Spire as pretty much his kids; if anyone hurts them they will see fury and Hell.

In a relationship with Resin (belongs to a friend)

 Ghost's name is Pup.

He's the type to try and keep everyone calm if a situation rises as well as tempers and actions. 

Going back to weapons, he likes using his shoulder pads as battering rams. It's pretty fun.

For a Titan and all that armor he's got on, he's actually a pretty fast runner

Hence why he can kill people with one shoulder ram

His laugh is so warm and genuine that it can make the coldest soul melt

His hands are huge and yours will always be warm and safe in his.

Head boops his ghost often. He loves his ghost.

His signature color is red and black.

Thick thighs save lives.

He's sexy and doesn't realize it cause even I'm attracted to this man and I'm the one that made him.

His hugs literally engulf you whole. They're very warm and safe.

His battle cry is frightening.

Has a decent relationship with the vanguard; strikes are his specialty.

Has a lot of phantom pains, especially during the night. Old wounds come back to haunt him frequently.

Quiet moments alone with Resin are very intimate and precious to him, since they're both so busy all the time.

[SPOILERS] The return of Uldren is very shocking to him, but I feel like he would try to calm everyone down first, especially Echo knowing his past with the dead prince. Wolf was angry too, when Cayde died, but he knows how confusing and strange it was becoming a guardian and being revived after so many years. He'd try to put himself in Crow's shoes; the past is the past, and this Uldren is not the Prince the galaxy once knew. That prince is dead, and Crow is a whole different person.