OC Introduction: Spire 12

Warlock.

He can use all supers; Solar, Void and Arc. 

His strongest is Arc damage and prefers to use it more than the others. It's the strongest of the three.

His abilities and powers depend on his mood. 

He's very confident with himself and his abilities so his Arc is pretty strong by default. But say he's feeling down, sad, depressed, ect. then they won't work as well because there's too much confliction in his mind that it distracts him. 

Barely anything comes from him. Maybe a few sparks but that's it.

If he's angry it's almost like a severe and chaotic lightning storm. 

You can feel the hairs on your arms and neck stand when he summons the chains. 

Spire is uncontrollable and is unaware of what's around him. His powers basically take over him and it takes someone to stop him and remind him of what he's doing.

It's even more dangerous when there's an attempt to stop him. 

You have a 50/50 chance of having this go two ways; you either do stop him and calm him down, or you'll end up on the end of his lightning chain and critically injured. 

Like Osiris, he calls his Ghost 'Little Light', but it's actual name is 'Moon'.

Spire is taken. Sorry everyone.

He's in a relationship with another OC of mine. Akali (warlock). 

Smol boi. Stands at 5′5″. 

Smallest out of his fireteam.

Lore nerd.  Loves to read.

Spire was made a Guardian three months prior to the events that started the beginning of D2. 

Before he was a Guardian he was a scholar and scientist at the Tower, working alongside the Speaker.

Rebooted ten times before his title as Guardian, and then again two times after.

Not a very open guy. Mainly keeps to himself.Serious but not snobby or stuck up. He'll crack a smile every now and then.

Can kinda be arrogant at times. 

Vex are his least favorite thing to fight. 

After D2 Spire and Akali eventually settle in the city near the Tower. They even adopt two little ones.