Disclaimer

Hi! 

I hope everyone is doing well, I just saw a video on TikTok where apparently some FF authors have been characterizing Blaise as a rapist or womanizer. I understand that it was not directed at me but I just want to make sure that everyone knows that is not at all what I intended with the other chapter where Blaise was flirting with Rhiannon. They do have a bit of history and I planned on clearing that up later but I think I might just put it into the next chapter because again, I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression of "my" Blaise. If Rhiannon wanted to object, I would have made sure that she did and that Blaise respected that objection. I love Blaise and I want to ensure that everyone loves him as well. I know he can be flirty and ostentatious at times, but he is a respectful, sweet boy that would never ever hurt another person. (unlike Draco, but that's beside the point) 

Also, if anyone feels uncomfortable or offended by anything that I write, please let me know so I can change it and avoid doing it again. I try to keep my work safe for all readers but certain topics are sensitive to some whereas they may not be to others, so please let me know because I don't always understand these kinds of things. 

Please take care of yourselves, drink water, and stay safe! Thank you for reading :)