01

Part 1: Pilot

Baby squeals is the first noise that enter the once quiet bedroom, waking the teen from his peaceful rest

Baby squeals is the first noise that enter the once quiet bedroom, waking the teen from his peaceful rest. The teen knew he had to get up if he didn't none of his siblings would. Slowly, he hopped out of bed, picking up a white top from his floor, smelling it before throwing it on.

He grabbed the now clapping one year old, who was excited to see his older brother finally up, from his crib that sat next to his bed. Making his way over to his younger sister's room to give her Liam.

He knocked on the door which had a poster of 'the Graves' on it, opening it to see a sleeping Debbie. He walked over to her, shaking her lightly to wake her. "Debs...Debbie." Xander whispered, his morning voice evident in his speech.

The girl groaned slightly, opening one eye to see the lanky teen in front of her. She patted the space next to her, indicating to place down Liam there before sitting up and stretching. Xander placed the baby down on the bed, then made his way out the room.

Walking down the corridor to Fiona's room, he avoided all the toys which laid scattered on the floor and picking up as much dirty washing as he could so he could take it down stairs. Instead of knocking this time he just opened the door knowing that Fiona wouldn't be awake before him. The two had a routine, Xander sorted the kids out during the morning and night time while Fiona looked after them during the day though sometimes they didn't always stick to that, it helped them a bit having a routine though.

"Fiona, wake up." He said, knocking on her wall to wake her up before leaving her to get ready for the day.

Xander then made his way to the room where all his younger brother slept. The door to the room had police tape surrounding it as well as posters stuck to it. He opened the door, seeing all his brothers were still asleep, he grabbed a blow horn that sat on the dresser that was in the room before pressing it making all of them shoot up, wide awake from the shock they just received. Xander always did this, you'd think they'd be use to it but they still ain't.

He laughed at all their expressions before leaving them to get ready themselves. As he walked back down the corridor to his room to finish getting ready himself, he could hear Ian and Lip fighting over who would have the bathroom first. Ian being the one to get there first.

The older teen pushed open his door which had a street sign on it, it was from 'Alexander st.' He grabbed his old leather jacket from behind his door and a pair of black jeans before pulling them on and making his way back to get Liam from Debbie so he could get him ready before going down for breakfast which Fiona was making.

--------

Everyone, bar Ian and Carl, were in the yellow, old kitchen-diner. Xander was sat at the table next to Liam's high chair so he could fed the baby. The one year old was feeling fussy today so Xander was having a hard time to get him to eat.