Mind - 7

-TOM'S POV-

I was safe at home, tired from the long and absurd school day as I cleaned up my room, then fixed up my bed with my stuffed bear. "I should've told someone..." I whispered to myself, thinking hard about earlier. I loved that moment. So much. I shouldn't be normalizing this... there must be something wrong with me too. There has to be.

"Hm." I huffed as I turned and slid off my pants to get into my pajamas. I took a long white T-shirt and got into it, wearing it as a nightgown. "Oh, right..." I whispered to myself and rolled up the shirt to see my thigh. One of the long cuts which was very thin seemed to be healing already, but the larger one was bright red and covered in dried blood. 

I decided to take a damp cloth and clean it off at the very least, then treat it and wrap a soft bandage around it. This is probably the most I'd cared for myself in a long time. "Pfft." I scoffed at myself and my own thoughts as I climbed into bed, laying down and facing the window as it'd grown dark. I really should tell somebody about what had happened... I thought I was going to die at first. How can I move on like nothing is wrong?

But I just can't stop thinking about the way he looked at me. Just us, alone in a room, he pins me to the floor and puts hickies on my neck. He pulls me into his arms and makes me bleed, makes me lick it off of his fingers... makes me clean up a mess that my own body made. I was so warm, he was so comfortable.

"I don't like boys though." I stated in an angry whisper to myself, hugging my stuffed bear. I couldn't describe how attractive I thought he was, or couldn't admit it to myself anyway. I wasn't used to this kind of feeling at all. "Mn..." I groaned with mental agony and curled up into a ball, closing my eyes and remembering earlier.

His strength didn't compare to mine, I was completely helpless... it was an adrenaline rush and yet I felt safe in the end. Maybe this built an immediate trust, oddly enough. He had a knife and could've done whatever he wanted, but didn't hurt me in a way I wouldn't like. 

"Mm." I let out yet another discontented sound, feeling the warmth of the wounds on my thigh. The subtle pain keeps reminding me of him. And it feels so good.

How could I be thinking things like this? I was in danger, and yet so much pleasure... "T-Tord..." I mumbled, remembering his name. I'd heard that name around school but never really cared as to who it was, everybody liked him because he was so confident, and looks different and has an accent. 

I wonder where he's from. I really like his accent, and his English is fluent. He looks a bit different from most boys too, he's got lighter fluffy hair, not to mention the hair horns.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I did my best to hide it today but he was starting to make me really... embarrassed? I felt flutters in my chest, like people speak of when they're nervous or excited. My heart kept beating faster and I could tell my face had gone red. He was making my body feel weaker and softer, I wanted to fight back but I felt like giving in to him.

But fighting back sounds like so much fun. I wonder how he'd treat me if I acted up after listening to him for awhile. If he'd lean in close to my ear like before and tell me what I did wrong... if he'd make me behave... 

"No, no." I tried to shake those thoughts away, they were making me feel sensitive and made me squeeze my thighs together. I think I know this feeling... I'm not supposed to have it... but it feels amazing. I'm only eighteen, what's gotten into me?

*DELETE BEFORE PUBLISHING* (Note To Self: make sure Tom's age is consistent if mentioned prior)