intro + characters

hiii i just wanted to say thank you so much for deciding to read this as it means a lot to me:)
꧁꧂
this is my second Wattpad on my account, so it's not the best but I'm trying. I've wanted to write a harry fic for a while but just haven't because I've low key been scared to :)) i hope you all like it and feel free to send any advice for me to improve my writing.
꧁꧂
i will try my hardest to update as frequently as possible but im currently still in school and life can be a little hectic at times so keep that in mind if it takes a little longer for updates to come out. i also never want to publish anything unfinished so that may be a reason for a longer update.
꧁꧂
also please don't attack my characters if you don't like them, I've tried my hardest not to make the main female character annoying but if she does annoy you then im not forcing you to carry on reading.
꧁꧂
the only character slander i want is either towards Dan or if one of the characters does something that's isn't smart or hurts one of the other characters. Woah i said characters a lot. please remember there is a difference between being funny and being straight up rude.
꧁꧂
(PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ALL CELEBRITIES WHO I HAVE USED IN THIS WATTPAD ARE JUST FOR THEIR LOOKS AND ANY PERSONALITY SIMULARITEWS ARE JUST A COINCIDENCE :) IT'S ALL FICTIONAL AND EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS JUST FICTIONAL SADLY.)
꧁꧂
just to let you all know im British and the story takes place in London so i will be using British terms and slag throughout the story, if you don't understand any of them then feel free to comment I and will try to reply with some form of definition. the same goes with if i make any mistakes, just comment and i will change it :))
꧁꧂
also feel free to imagine the characters as whoever you please, i have only put who i imagine as i like it when other writers do it. i also included the aesthetic because YOLO.
꧁꧂
please ignore any errors as at some point i will go through the whole book and edit it :)
꧁꧂
anyway enjoyyyy <33
꧁꧂

after suddenly leaving her boyfriend, Noelle is left alone with nowhere to live. yet after finding out her best friends brother harry is in need of a roommate she hesitantly moves in.

but little did she know what she was getting herself into.

not to mention the fact harry isn't exactly thrilled about Noelle being his new roommate and neither is she, with their long history of disputes and feelings something is bound to go wrong. the pair of them have undealt with pain which they keep burring but what if the two wind up digging it up whilst coming together in the process?

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

Noelle gray (Lily Collins)