Friends

Y/n POV

''WHO ON THE EARTH?'' I exclaimed at the scene

It was two women kissing each other and I have to say that I have no problem with that but, yes when they are half naked in the bed of a shared room, MY shared room.

They turn to see me standing there and immediately one of the girls pushed the other and ran to the bathroom with her clothes.

''Well, let's pretend that didn't happen, okay? My name is Lalisa Manoban, but call me Lisa or Lis, whatever you prefer'' the girl with orange hair and bangs said as she offered me her hand and instead of ignoring her as I did with V I also took her hand ''And the girl who was on top of me is Jennie Kim, my girlfriend''

''A jelaous one'' said a cold voice behind me I turned aroud and see a pretty cat eyed girl with a death gaze, but wh... Oh, heck I though as I looked my hand holding Lisa's hand, inmediatly I let go her hand.

''Better'' said Jennie walking at Lisa's side, a very jealous one I think.

''I'm Park Y/n, nice to meet you'' I said looking at Lisa, but when I looked at Jennie she seemed mad at me ''Both of you, I hope we all can be FRIENDS'' I sadhoping that this can calm down that jelly woman.

She seemed to notice my intentions so she stopped glaring at me.

''Yeah, I hope we can be friends'' she said with a genuine smile.

''So, are we the only roomates?'' I asked looking around

''Oh no, Jennie is not from our room, but usually you will see her here, because you know...'' Lisa replied

''Where are the other girls?''

''Well, Jisoo, the girl with a obsession with the chicken is with her girlfriend and Mina is probably about to commit a murder'' Jennie said joking.

''Murder? Is she that creppy?''

''I'm not really sure, but she always go out every night and sometimes I have found blood on her clothes'' Jennie replied looking serious this time

''Well, seem like I have to stay away from her''

''Stay away from who?'' I look behind to see a pretty girl with dark brown hair and smooth skin entering at the room.

''Away from Sana, you know how she is with the new girls'' Lisa replied saving me from a posibly murder by this pretty girl.

''And not just with the new girls'' Jennie added.

''Yeah, you're right, who is she?'' she asked looking at me.

''Oh, she is Park Y/n, a transfered student, she is our new rommate''

''Finally someone who I can talk to while you're making out with your girlfriend I'm Myoui Mina, nice to meet you'' she said bowing to me with a smile.