The Truth Will Set You Free- Meliorn

As the representative of the vampires, I was requested at all Council meetings. As soon as Raphael had left, I was his replacement. The council consisted of Isabelle Lightwood, Lucian, myself, Meliorn, and Magnus Bane. But with peace between species, there was only one meeting once a month. 

I had been banned by the new Seelie Queen from the Seelie court, so I never got to see Meliron as often as I would like. The next meeting was coming up, and I could finally tell him how I truly felt about our relationship. 

A week passed, and the meeting was in session. I had plans to go to my room here after with Meliorn. After the meeting, we walked out in different directions, and both ended up in my room at the same time. 

Our lips connected instantly, and I shut the door as our kiss turned heated. I pulled off my shirt, and helped him take off his armor. For a person, this was a lot of armor to wear every day. He looked relieved to be rid of it when I threw it across the room. I connected our lips again, and started to take his shirt of. I pulled away and threw his shirt across the room. 

"Well, I have never seen you like this before. Not that I am complaining." I laughed, and gasped when he started kissing my neck. 

"What is this about anyway?" 

"I want to tell you something, Meliorn." He raised his eyebrows, stepping away from me. 

"Do you love me?" 

"I thought you wanted to tell me something?"

"Just answer the question!" 

"Yes, I am in love with you. Your smile, your laugh, the way you talk to people you hate. Everything about you makes me want to be with you forever. Of course, I love you."

"I've just never heard you say that." 

"And I love you too."

"Why do you love me?" 

"Your bravery, the way you love, and of course your candor."

"You know I can't help that!" He pulled me into a hug, then a kiss. Eventually we ended up on the bed. 

And all you know what happens next.