24.

At the gate of Devas,Nako called Minju to come out. 

Hitomi advised her to speak louder. 

Hitomi asked the god to pity Nako,because she still needs her mother. 

The giant god appears. 

Nako told the others it was their god,and paid her respects,which the others followed.

'I would like to ask something from you...' Nako said to their deity.

'I know why you all are here,but Minju's mission is already done,so there's no more reason for her to return..' the god answered.

'Is it that me and the others who love her isn't enough for her to return?'

'Nako and the others still need her...' Hitomi added.

'Minju didn't truly leave all of you,because she and IZ*LAND are one;she is in the heart of everyone who fights for the good of her kingdom and nation;she can be seen in every face of every IZ*LANDERS that she served with her whole heart,and in the smiles and tears of the sisters she'd left behind,who will continue fighting for IZ*LAND,Minju is all in this,just as you two are for IZ*LAND. But Minju had already fullfilled her destiny,so Devas has called her to rest...'

'But I still want to be with my mom...' Nako said.

'That will happen at the right time,Nako,and you and your mother will be together again...You and Hitomi have your own destinies,as you two will be a big part of IZ*LAND in the future. So,return to ONEIRIC right now and prepare for the events you all will face...' The god replied.

'We had to obey him,Nako...' Hitomi said.

'Then,can I ask one last thing? I want to see my mom again one more time,or for the last time...' Nako said.

'If that's what you want,then close your eyes...have your mind and body remember her presence,so you two would see each other again...'

When Nako opened her eyes,she was in Devas.

She then sees her mom,and embraces her.

'Mom,I had asked the god to allow you return to us,but he refused...What could I do to make you return?'

'I'll never be gone,Nako,for I'll always be in your heart...You have more important things to do than mourning my death,for IZ*LAND is not yet safe from the goddess and her new disciples...I feel that the new threat would be more destructive than the BLOOM*IZers. So,you must go back with Hitomi to ONEIRIC to continue your training from being a princesses to a skilled Sang'gres who can protect IZ*LAND from its enemies,like your aunts...'

'But,Mom...'

'I expect you wouldn't disobey me,so you could be a Sang'gre that I can be proud of...'

Nako embraced her mom again,and told her that she loves her. 

Minju kissed Nako,and told her to wake up.

When Nako opened her eyes,she was back in her sky ship. 

'What happened,Nako?' Hitomi asked.

'I have spoken to her,Hitomi...' Nako answered.

'I'm advising you to heed what Minju said,for it's true and will come true...' the god said.

Hitomi and Jiheon asked what that was about.

In ONEIRIC,Yuri ordered Hyewon something.