1-He Can Be a Hero

A/n: I don't own or claim to own My Hero Academia. I don't own the characters or the plotline. All rights to Horikoshi, the publishers, and the animators. I also don't claim to own the image used on the cover. All rights to its original artist.

Info Before You Read
I enjoy the series and all the characters' variability. I do NOT follow canon entirely. There are my own -fan-based differences- and -chosen alterations- done at my discretion to tell this story.

The OC themselves is already a strong reminder of that. The OC is Mochi Mizo. She will be revealed as the story goes but the next section is a short physical description of her.

This story includes mentions of: Bullying, suicide baiting, trans characters, adoption, child abuse, police brutality, abuse of authority, learning disabilities, physical injuries (injuries with blood included in fights)

Also, I base this specifically on the manga, not the anime.

Info about Mochi
Mochi is 15. She has long pale blonde hair that hits her mid-back. She has light grey eyes. She is 5"1 like Uraraka.

Thanks so much for this opportunity.
Let's begin.

Mochi's POV

I sat in class staring at the teacher. He spoke, "You guys are all third years now. It's time to start thinking seriously about your future!" I stared out the window, now ready to ignore him. My future? Of course, I'll do something. Yet I don't exactly know if I want to be a hero.

Being a hero is stressful. You fall under the hero commission even if you're undercover... You get messed up all at their discretion. You also save people. The main thing is the pros are worth the cons.

After I few moments of chatter I heard a bit more noise. I looked over to see Katsuki Bakugo atop a table. He exclaimed, "I'll even surpass All Might and become the best hero out there!" I rolled my eyes at his idiotic claims. The loudest person in this whole class is Katsuki Bakugo.

I've never been a big fan of him. He's a bully. I can just imagine if my brother was in the same class. I already know he's bullied here sadly. I looked out the window, the trees were silently moving with the wind. Then the class fell silent, that's odd. I turned and they began to laugh feeling unsettled.

I noticed the attention was on Izuku. Bakugo caused an explosion on Izuku's desk. I placed my glare onto Bakugo. His hands seemed to steam. He needs to quit. I wish I could make him fall silent too.

I watched Izuku scurry back from him. Bakugo finally asked him, "What can you even do?" I stood up from my chair. It scrapped the floor and his attention turned to me. Why is this child like this?

He came over while I still glared at him. I yawned while he was maybe a couple of feet away. He placed his hand up and attempted to use his quirk. His eyes lit up with confusion.

I smiled, "What?" He got even closer. He ended up grabbing me by my collar. I said, "If you don't back up, I'll make you permanently quirkless."

He instantly let go and stepped back. Fear was encapsulated in his eyes. I smirked, "Aim at the ceiling." I released him from my control. He let out an explosion. I said, "Now, leave me alone. Don't ever touch me again."