8. Third week (Pt. 2)

Taehyung

- You could've said I was an Alpha, you know?

- But I can't be sure of it, can I, banana boy?

- It's banana MILKSHAKE so it's technically not an Omega's scent Tae!

- Well it sure as hell doesn't technically fit with an Alpha's scent

- You are one to talk, Strawberry

- It's strawberry ICE CREAM

Even though Jungkook was frustrated about all of this, Tae was having a great time. Both of them had one weird as fuck scent. Neither of them could be sure the other one wasn't an Omega.

Both of them googled it before and it was very rare. The only way of being sure the other one was an omega, was to see him during heat. But neither of them saw each other during those days.

- I'm starting to hate this Omega boy for making me pass through this

- I think it's a good way for you to accept yourself. I mean, I like your scent!

Jungkook really hated the way he felt everytime Tae said something like that. How can he be so direct and honest? On the other side, Tae hated how hard it was for him to hide those things from Jungkook. He knew he made the other one uncomfortable but he couldn't help it.

- You are so gay sometimes

-...What if I am?

Jungkook choked on air as he heard that answer.

- W-What? Y-you can't be gay

- Why not?

Tae was starting to act on instinct. He didn't want to admit his sexuality but he wanted to see Kookie's reaction to the idea of it.

- B-because, you have to be happy, you can't be gay

- What the hell does one thing have to do with the other?! Yoongi is happy!

- No, he's not! He's always looking for someone who isn't there because he doesn't look at girls!

- He doesn't look at Jimin - whispered Tae but Jungkook didn't hear him

- And that's not even adding to the fact that he could fall for someone that will never be with him, making him cry every night until he realizes the only way to move on is to accept it won't happen

Tae didn't want to admit how right Jungkook was. Yoongi was having a hard time finding a mate even after dating half of college. And he knew what it was like for him to cry knowing the love of his life was never going to look at him that way. Remembering that made him want to cry. And so he did.

- T-Tae? Why are you crying?

He said getting closer to him

- mgei

- uh?

- I'm gay.

And contrary to what he thought, Jungkook didn't laugh. He just looked shocked for a second only to shake his head and then hug him.

- It's okay - he said surprising Taehyung - You ...- it was clear Jungkook was having a hard time getting the words out -...You will be happy. I'm sure you will.

And even though Tae knew that was a lie he hugged back and stayed like that as long as he could.

Yoongi

It's been a few days since the meeting and Jimin didn't talk to him again. Sure, they shared classes, and they sat together at lunch but...

Yoongi was slowly going insane. He already had two weeks away from him for focusing on the Omega. And now he couldn't even think about that because he kept thinking about Jimin's sad cute face. Somehow he felt really guilty and didn't know why.