P r o p o s a l

"You are fucking kidding me," I thought this day would never come, honestly seeing Pansy being proposed to is truly reminding me how much we've all grown up.

Blaise has been working at the Ministry for 5 years now alongside with Harry, while me and Pansy have opened up a pub of our own, it's been 3 year since we opened and to this day I don't think I'd be where I am without Pansy's help.

The four of us, have been friends since hogwarts and I like to this that I saw this coming. Blaise and Pansy have been together for years now, I just wasn't expecting Blaise to drop down on one knee and propose without telling me and Harry first.

I consider myself as the group's helper slash therapists, that's why in the middle of Blaise' speech I was shocked to my core. Looking at Harry, who was standing right next to me and witnessing this, I think he was as surprised as I was, considering he always had a thing for Pansy.

Everyone always thought me and Harry were an item, mostly because we spend almost everyday together and since Blaise and Pansy were dating, it seemed like we were too.

The truth is me and Harry are very close friends, and that's why I know about his childhood crush on Pansy, we never fancied each other and in facts I've had my eyes on someone else for quite some time...but that's not important.

"Yes, yes...come here you," I heard while lost in my thoughts. I came back to my senses as I saw Pansy' hand shoved in my face, she looked so happy that it almost made me cry, and so did Blaise.

We spend the whole day together, Blaise and Harry having their own conversation while walking towards a muggle park. Pansy and I have been discussing some wedding ideas since she wants to get married as soon as possible.

In a few minutes we've arrived to 'our spot' which was an old bench, sprayed and painted for too many times to remeber, in the middle of the park. We've been coming here ever since the boys got their job at the Ministry.

We could see an anormous lake displayed in from of us, with trees and flowers all around. It was a beautiful scenary and even at night we sometimes came here to enjoy the sun set.

Today was a little different, none of us have been enjoying the view as usual, but instead were talking to each other, as we sat here for hours, I began to wonder about one memory in particular that's been on my mind for a while now...

It was two years after the Battle of Hoqwatrs and Harry and I were walking towards a place where me and Pansy wanted to start our pub. As we almost reached the building I suddenly had a feeling someone was watching me.

As I was unlocking the door to our soon-to-be pub I looked around, viewing the street and the park across from it I saw a figure walking away towards the park.

It was already dark and the only thing I could see was a figure reaching for its hood to cover his face, and while doing so I noticed a huge silver ring, I couldn't tell what was carved on it from that distnce but while I was observing this person for no reason whatsoever, he suddlenly began to walk faster, having his hood blowned down by the wind.

And that's when I saw it, a small strand of platinum hair. I could feel Harry's eyes on me wondering what or who am I looking at.

I didn't know who I was looking at because it all happened so fast. In my head I thought 'Malfoy' but that was impossible since he dissapeared right after the Battle and nobody has seem him ever since.

He and Blaise were best friends, the slytherin kings, but none us of knew what really happened since Draco dissapeared with his parents. Not even Blaise.