T r u e o r f a l s e

"Its not what it looks like," I heared the both of them say at the same time. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I couldn't see the test' results and based on their facial expressions I could tell that they were both in shock.

"How does it look like?" I walked closer to them, trying to avoid stepping on Pansy' clothes that were laying on the floor. Her room usually looks like it was copied from a furniture magazine, everything had its own place and even the beige colour of her walls was designed in a way that it brightened the room since she mostly owned black and brown furniture. But now, her bed was messy considering that Blaise was not home, her clothes all around the room, some of them were thrown over her huge corner mirror and her bedside table.

As I was observing her room I caught Pansy' eyes following mine. "Sorry, I know it looks horrible in here, its just the wedding nerves and with all the planning, I didn't have time to clean up," she smiled at me but looking back at the test in her hands she slowly walked towards me with her smile fading away.

"I wanted you to be the first to know, well right after Blaise," she smirked and looked back me,"but since Harry caught me holding this in my hands, just as you did, I guess now its as good time as any to show u this," she handed me the test but in last second changed her mind and pulled the test back and put it on the table behind her. I was confused but didn't do anything since I know Pansy pretty well by now, she always has a good reason behind her actions.

Suddenly she threw herself into my arms shouting, " I'M PREGNANT HERMIONE!"
I couldn't believe it, I knew she wanted to have children eventually, but it only made me happier seeing her so amazed and calm about this. Harry on the other hand looked a bit startled but didn't say anything. I shook my head telling him to come here, he smiled and slowly hugged us both. I knew he must've known something like this was going to happen sooner or later, but still his eyes were telling how happy he was to see her happy. Even though he wasn't the reason why.

"I'm soo happy for you, for the both you... you are going to be great parents," I looked at her as she was already pacing around the room mumbling something about telling Blaise.

"What do we do now?" Harry' question silenced us both for a while but then Pansy as usual came up with something that not only sounded weird but crazy.

"Let's forget about this, for a while at least...and before the both of you say anything, I am gonna tell Blaise, don't worry...but just for now, let's pretend like there's nothing new."

"Ehmm, okay sure," I said looking at Pansy, whose eyes were telling me there's more to the story then she let's on.

"You know what, this has been a crazy day, so why don't we just give you time to prepare and relax a bit Pans and in the evening, Hermione and I will come," I heared Harry as he walked towards me grabbing my coat from Pansy' bed.

I shook my head in agreement and looked at Pansy.

"Okay guys, see you in the evening then." As Pansy finished her sentence I caught her looking at Harry, the two of them exchanged a weird look before Harry closed the door behind us.

As we were walking down the stairs I asked Harry, "what was that look for?"

"What look?" I can't believe he's gonna play stupid with me.

"You know what look, the one between you and Pansy a few seconds ago." I could've swore I saw something there, or maybe it was just me and there's nothing weird going on. Its their wedding day tomorrow so maybe its the nerves.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Harry stated already standing outside of Pansy' appartment.

"Oh, okay...I-I'll see you later," and with that I left, I looked back at Harry still standing outside the appartment. I turned my head to look for a cab, that'd take me back to my place. It wasn't very far from Pansy' appartment but I wasn't in the mood to wonder around the streets. All I wanted at the moment was to just go home and have a little quiet time to think.