Chapter 1 | Supply Shortage

-Benti

Still buzzing with distress, owning distasteful and bothered expressions, the two made their way into the garage's home.

Owned by Mina, Mina Ashido, a human but a dear close friend of both a good few werewolves and vampires, the home is large and welcoming to most, if not all, of her friends. She's never alone, as she always has a guest or two staying a few nights, a few hours, a week or two, etc. She loves the company.

They'd found another werewolf in the kitchen, lounging around as the owner walked towards the oven. The kitchen's a modern build, mostly white marble with stainless steel kitchen appliances. The girl's got a great touch for decorations, as well.

"Midoriyaaa!! Shinso! What's up, guys?" The werewolf greeted, introducing yet again that signature toothy grin. "Stayin' the night, too?"

"Guys!" The girl chirped, "Shinso, welcome back!- Just in time, I'm making lasagna," she hummed cheerfully. "Well, for us-- Midoriya can have the blood sausages leftover from last dinner,"

"Sweet... I can't stand all that... urgh..." he waves off his unfinished sentence, making his way through the "Sero, you better not have stolen my blood sausage I left here, from last dinner--" he moves on, tugging open the double-door fridge's freezer.

"Never would've thought on it, bro...! But uh," he continued, initiating chuckles now dying down, "I wasn't the one who got to them,"

"Huh?!--"

His stomach gave an absent rumble as he takes out the empty, torn plastic container.

"Duuude... yeah, he tore that thing apart-"
"Who-!? This was mine!-" He whined.

"Bakugo... he was up here last night," the werewolf, Hanta Sero, delivers more seriously, "dude was blinded by thirst... he smelled the blood sausages and almost swallowed them whole,"

"Tell me you weren't in the room when he was up here," Hitoshi close to begged, holding a lazy hand up to Ashido, although not sparing a reluctant, borderline afraid look towards the girl... he remained staring forward, at the foot of the large white marble island of which Hanta sat on.

"No... Hanta heard the door to the garage being kicked down and locked me in my room," she mumbled.

"She had over a minute to get out of the room, she was fine," the werewolf continued, "I ended up getting the bad end of it," he awkwardly chuckles.

And the werewolf proceeds to spin on his stool, to tug up the backside of his shirt's collar, revealing a long, deep gash nastily stretching from just off to the side of the start of his spine, on his nape, to the middle of his back, curving along with his waist. Hitoshi had grown cold at the sight...

"God damn it, Sero...- I told you, to be caref--" Hitoshi growled. "Uraraka's gonna kill you-" he scolded.

"Uraraka... needs to understand... that I was keeping Ashido safe," Hanta "calmly" delivered. "This aside... what's our plan to get him back to normal?"

"Find... blood...?" Ashido suggested hesitantly.

"That's the thing," Izuku broke in sadly, "out of what source...? Markets' shelves are emptied, we're being starved to death on purpose,"

Ashido feels second-hand embarrassment, knowing that her kind is going these distances to prove their biased, evil opinions; Vampires are deeply despised, by them.

"I don't see what the problem is... of me, helping him out..." the girl nearly whispered. The other three nearly attack the human with their immediate responses.