Chapter 1 | Supply Shortage

-Benti and Bunny

Through the heavy darkness of night's mid, the two walked their short journey until their destination faded into view. The walk wasn't the longest, and the streets are rather peaceful tonight. Humans don't tend to go out much on winter nights, and wolves know not to intervene on other wolves' paths. Vampires are always cleared from the streets before sunset, leaving the two with no possibility of obstacles.

The walk did a toll on their previous stress, risen up by their minor argument. Together, they walked hand in hand, chatting here and there despite their worry hitching often.

Upon arriving, Hitoshi feels the need to make their presence be known in a... fashionable way...

He sneaks into the bushes, telling Izuku to keep low from the windows.

He can tell the ones they currently look for are in the living room. They can hear their chatter, calm and contained, sweet-sounding as they nearly coo at one another with softened words.

Conveniently, the window he currently crouches under on, is behind a couch that one of them sits on.

He slowly stands back up, and of course, his shadow, his enlarging silhouette gains the attention of the one who sits opposite of the window.

He slams both hands against the glass, and the one who's back faces him jumps up, nearly falling off the couch as she whips back to face what had just slammed against the window.

Meanwhile, Hitoshi leans against the window, laughing at his mean prank-

He doesn't catch the girl quickly bolting from her now crooked seat, to swing open the window and push him back, as revenge. The werewolf, still laughing regains his balance as he tries to clutch at his own stomach, of which now aches from laughter.

She snarls, baring teeth glistening under the moonlight, almost a light blue from their whiteness, showing anger and annoyance. She jolts forward, shoving Hitoshi again and further away, growling again through a sharp "You JERK!". She continues on, growing still, "we KNEW IT! We could smell you two from miles!- Your scent had us DEAD WORRIED," stancing still annoyed and challenging.
"How comical, if I ended up being the one who killed you a second time,"

Izuku is chuckling, although feeling slight pity for them-- he walks out from between the bushes, and greets them with a short wave, and a soft "good moonrise, ladies," as Hitoshi exclaims, "you've met us before! You know our scent, already, come on--"

"We're not around you, often... it's very common for us to mix your scent with those who we consider a threat," a sweeter voice explained, from behind the other, "Midoriya and Bakugo may not be estranged to your scent as they spend more time with you, and have been that while for a while, now, but we--"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it," he dismissed, though calmly and politely. "Werewolves need amusement, too," he then remarked, a grin tugging at thin, pale lips. He's pushed again by the shorter vampire, though with one hand this time... she stands her ground, annoyed but less than how she was, a few moments back.

"Jokes aside, though, we're not here for no reason," he then proceeds. Izuku gave a weak nod, still picking at his own fingertips in an anxious manner.

They're let inside after they rounded the house, to the front door. Until then, the playfulness faded, and their last exchange of words weighed over them in waves of muffled distress.

They're welcomed into the living room, dimly lit and decorated up to the tallest vampire's expensive likings. The house has been handed down to her by many generations.. Though, she's done well in redecorating the old house to seem luxuriously modern. It's welcoming to most, or to those who are accustomed to being around more expensive artifacts and decor.